PFW Top 50 Players... Not a Packer on it...

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the only guy we have worthy of top 50 is Kampman or Driver.

Are we forgetting about No. 4? I mean sure he might be in his last year and definitly seen better days but he certainly did a heck of a lot better last year than donovan mcnabb(33) who sat out most of the season, and he also has had a spot reserved for him in the hall of fame since he first stepped into the NFL.

just my thoughts.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the only guy we have worthy of top 50 is Kampman or Driver.

Are we forgetting about No. 4? I mean sure he might be in his last year and definitly seen better days but he certainly did a heck of a lot better last year than donovan mcnabb(33) who sat out most of the season, and he also has had a spot reserved for him in the hall of fame since he first stepped into the NFL.

just my thoughts.

If it were a top 50 players of all time, Brett would be on the list. But not a current one.. Just face the fact that the human body regresses after a certain age...

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver, Kampman, Harriss, Hawk, just to name a few. I don't put much credit in these types of lists. The only thing that counts is what your record is at the end of the season.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said.........alot of these lists are more a popularity contest then anything. Kind of like the Pro Bowl.
If your team does well, you make it onto lists and to the pro bowl. If not, you don't get the respect you have earned.
JMO