Parris Campbell

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you believe the chiefs could have drafted him as the Tyreek Hill replacement, but they didn't?

They passed on a guy described as "a faster OBJ", and "better than Michael Thomas". WOW!!

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you believe the chiefs could have drafted him as the Tyreek Hill replacement, but they didn't?

They passed on a guy described as "a faster OBJ", and "better than Michael Thomas". WOW!!

Still waiting on the names of those "Experts" for said quotes....

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how much laughing there's going to be if he starts racking up receiving yards or outpacing TY Hilton in catching Luck bombs this year?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outpacing Hilton in his rookie year?

Please try to be realistic.

He very well may not, but I know you want him to fail so you don't get grilled for being among the many naysayers who bought into hogwash scouting reports. You may not like that you won't hear the end of it if he succeeds, but too bad.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He very well may not, but I know you want him to fail so you don't get grilled for being among the many naysayers who bought into hogwash scouting reports. You may not like that you won't hear the end of it if he succeeds, but too bad.

Sir. I said I would've been fine with him at 44. I didn't hate the player at all! Just didn't think he was first round quality. To me he was a 2/3 rounder...which proved out!

I don't want him to fail at all. Don't be stupid.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It's the same ******** every year. Brandon completely overhypes some prospect, and then everyone who isn't through the roof high on the guy therefore hates him.