Parris Campbell

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Don't want to resurrect the Red X discussion, but too curious about how one can disagree with a question.

PLEASE STOP SIDETRACKING THE THREAD!

There are many places on this forum to discuss that and CHASING UNICORNS ETC ETC!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
PLEASE STOP SIDETRACKING THE THREAD!

There are many places on this forum to discuss that and CHASING UNICORNS ETC ETC!

This reminds me of a scene from A Christmas Story, when Ralph does not want to be distracted as he prepares himself for his very important visit with Santa Claus.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This reminds me of a scene from A Christmas Story, when Ralph does not want to be distracted as he prepares himself for his very important visit with Santa Claus.

Kind of rich coming from the same person with the same insanity speech on every thread for the past 3 months isn’t it?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Kind of rich coming from the same person with the same insanity speech on every thread for the past 3 months isn’t it?

Yup and I for one am looking forward to Sunday, when we can actually start discussing all the new Packer players. Of course, there will still be some who will want to talk about the guys the Packers missed out on and their future induction into the HOF.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your also gonna have shorter drops and balls coming out quicker(hopefully). We need guys that can get to where they need to be fast and win in short spaces al la P. Campbell.

The days of the slow developing passing game with receivers running two and three cut routes should be over for the most part.
The Packers are desperate for a true slot receiver. Converting MVS or ESB is silly to me, given their size and experience on the perimeter. And slot receivers don’t rely solely on speed. I’ll take a closer look at Campbell. Thanks.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Packers are desperate for a true slot receiver. Converting MVS or ESB is silly to me, given their size and experience on the perimeter. And slot receivers don’t rely solely on speed. I’ll take a closer look at Campbell. Thanks.

No Problem. That was the purpose of this thread and to dispel some of the fiction and lies being peddled by certain people regarding him. My suggestion is you dig into him as prospect for yourself and I think you will see why I am so high on him.

Reaction score

Oh you betcha. It’ll be better than a Red Ryder BB gun at Christmas for Ralphy if we can get Parris in a GBP uniform.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Problem. That was the purpose of this thread and to dispel some of the fiction and lies being peddled by certain people regarding him. My suggestion is you dig into him as prospect for yourself and I think you will see why I am so high on him.

Brandon, as creator of this thread, I believe I know the purpose of this thread a little better than you. In fact, I stated it in the very first post! Check it out :)

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We must get Campbell tonight as it is our duty to fight the Pats and end their SB run.

Drafting him will not only give Rodgers the most powerful weapon in football history since Randy Moss, it will stop him from going to New England. We must not allow the Pats to have him as some mock draft analysts are predicting. It is our god given duty to make him a Packer.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
We must get Campbell tonight as it is our duty to fight the Pats and end their SB run.

Drafting him will not only give Rodgers the most powerful weapon in football history since Randy Moss, it will stop him from going to New England. We must not allow the Pats to have him as some mock draft analysts are predicting. It is our god given duty to make him a Packer.

I know. It would be scary if he went to NE. BB with that guy would have to considered ILLEGAL.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Get on the phone! Let Gute know! It's time to trade up to the #1 pick, so that we are assured of getting Campbell!! #911Campbellorbust

H

HardRightEdge

Can this thread be mercifully locked for all eternity? ;) Oh, wait, there's pick 44 where he won't be chosen there either.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably a pipe dream, but if Taylor were to still be sitting there at 44th, I couldn't imagine they'd look Campbell's way. I doubt they will anyway.

Also, Belichick just drafted Harry, he's clearly not interested in Campbell. His next pick at 56th is probably addressing the loss of Flowers.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only BB knew this! What an idiot!!

Those of us with sense in our head our thanking our lucky stars he didn't take him. It was only brought up because some analysts were mock drafting the Pats taking him, a move I'm glad they didn't make since I say it's about time they start failing.

I don't care who passed up on Campbell. At the end of the day he still has way more talent and value than R Gary, a move that cannot be defended. I sure as hell hope we get him today, but we just may have allowed him to go to the Cardinals, Lions, Bills or any other loser up there in front of us.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The OT/OG's still available in Round 2 will be picked before our #44, today by Jax, Indy, Oakland, Denver &/or Seattle all grabbing: Taylor, Risner, Ford, Cajuste & Little before us.

CB's still left, which GB could use as King-replacement WHEN he goes down: Greedy Wiliams, B. Murphy, Rock Ya-Sin, J. Love, Layne, Long, L. Johnson and Oruwariye.

Safeties still available: Adderley, Thornhill & Hooker.

DL's: Zach Allen, Dre'Mont Jones, Winovich, & Anthony Nelson.

This might leave WR as the best option for Gute but there are a lot of better WR's than Campbell possibly available: AJ Brown, H. Butler, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Harmon, Metcalf, Deebo Samuel and then Campbell.

My guess is, with so many choices still available, Gute trades back in round 2 w/ NE, picks-up a late 3rd and gets a CB or WR.

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

With the 59th. pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select...wait for it...Parris Campbell!

I've never cared about threads being locked or starying off subject, but brandon's non-stop tub-thumping for this player in nearly every thread, with posts probably numbering in the 100's, is, I believe, unprecedented.

Lock it and bury it, I say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
With the 59th. pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select...wait for it...Parris Campbell!

I've never cared about threads being locked or starying off subject, but brandon's non-stop tub-thumping for this player in nearly every thread, with posts probably numbering in the 100's, is, I believe, unprecedented.

Lock it and bury it, I say.

Wait........they still could trade him to the Packers for a #1 in 2020! :rolleyes::coffee:

Members online

Latest posts