Panthers Release CB Lucas

Onofr1o

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he would for about a year or two. Hes also 30 years old, on the decline and along the same lines as Chris McAllister who also just became a free agent from Baltimore. I would like to see either Ken Lucas or Chris McAllister in a Packers uniform.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He's going to want to start somewhere. He wouldn't start in GB. He's better than Harris, but Harris wouldn't be benched for any reason, I don't think.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're looking for a solution to our aging CB problem i don't think Lucas is it. He's 30 like Ono mentioned. I'd love to see him but I don't think he'll want to come to GB to sit behind Woodson and Harris at this point in his career

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know he's 30. What I meant was isn't him a solution to our aging receiver right now? People are doubting our cbs for the 09, they don't think Harris and Woodson will perform well. Personally, I don't think we need to adress this position right now, Woodson can play 2 more years, and although Harris can only play well in 09, Williams will play, and we got Lee in the 3rd last year, and he hasn't played. My point in this thread is, if we get Lucas, don't this allow us to adress OLB, DT and OL in the early rounds, and pick a CB later?

NormalSizedMidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackersRS said:
I know he's 30. What I meant was isn't him a solution to our aging receiver right now? People are doubting our cbs for the 09, they don't think Harris and Woodson will perform well. Personally, I don't think we need to adress this position right now, Woodson can play 2 more years, and although Harris can only play well in 09, Williams will play, and we got Lee in the 3rd last year, and he hasn't played. My point in this thread is, if we get Lucas, don't this allow us to adress OLB, DT and OL in the early rounds, and pick a CB later?

not to be too **** retentive but we drafted Lee in the 2nd. Just to highlight the point we have people behind Woodson and Harris.

Members online

Latest posts