Panther Fan

HOOK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can tell you, without a doubt, that PantherNation is pulling for you thruout the playoffs. I've never seen so much support for a team on fan boards before. Mainly because we can't stand Belicheat/Pats and TO/Boys. But also because I think we, by nature, are just fans of the one and only Brett Favre. You see, it's no secret there are Cowboy fans all across the land. And about 97% of them really know how to get under your skin. I would like to think if we had ever won a SB or two, we would have enough class to bring it up only when deemed necessary, not Cowboy fans. Secondly, there are plenty of Bears/Browns/Patriot/Giants etc. etc. fans here in the South now. So we get a double dose of everything from everywhere. The GB fans that are around here, though there are few, are really easy to get along with. Am I wrong for disliking teams w/ arrogant fans? Maybe so, I really don't care. All I can say is if we can't be in the playoffs, I can't think of another team I'd rather pull for. God Bless!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a great post!!! No I dont think at all if you dislike a team with arrogant fans, because I am like that as well. I do not want the Pats or Cowboys to win ever. Part of it is the Pats were dishonest, well cant say all of them but glad they got a fine out of it. Also Bellichick dont know if thats how its spelled, LOL...also cheated on his wife that bothers me to. And the Cowboys, well they are the Cowboys what more can I say..

Favre has lots of fans all across this country and its great to see, he is the greatest most toughest QB I have ever seen or will see in my lifetime.

If you ever get a chance you have to go to Green Bay and see Lambeau its an amazing experience in itself. The Green Bay fans are the best, most loyal, loving, down to earth fans that I have ever seen. Now I have never been to a Panther game, but the way you post reads the fans are great there to.

Thanks for pulling for us, I hope we can go all the way to the Superbowl, but we have to play some good, smart games coming up.

Feel free to always come join in our chats, glad to have you here my friend.

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i live in north carolina......it used to be me and one of my friends at my highschool that were pack fans but he moved and im the only one... i could say the same about the panthers though.....if the pack didnt make it to the playoffs id root for carolina.....mostly because i live there. its good to know that not everyone is so arrogant about opposing teams

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm right there along with you on the HATE for the Cows. Both because of their fans and their team. Thanks for the great post. Good luck on your future seasons.

Latest posts