Packers vs Broncos Game Thread: Mile High Rumble Edition

txj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The teams that are aggressive in FA can only do so if they don't have a franchise QB or have one who is still on a rookie deal. It's not realistic in the modern NFL to have a HOF QB on your roster, along with several others at the top end of the pay scale, and then be expected to be "aggressive." You're living in a fantasy world.

We are still locked into Rodgers contract. The Packers had the third highest amount of dead salary cap money heading into the season (https://www.profootballrumors.com/2023/07/2023-nfl-dead-money-by-team). You can't be aggressive until the team's salary cap heals. It's wonderful to say that we should have veterans around Love, but how do you pay for them? The Packers hit the reset button whether any of us like it or not. Thirty years of consistent success comes at a price eventually.
My bad. Did not realize the Bills, Eagles, Kansas, even Broncos had QBs on rookie deals...

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These two football teams are brutal. If either has any prime time games the rest of the way, I'd flex them out ASAP.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
These two football teams are brutal. If either has any prime time games the rest of the way, I'd flex them out ASAP.
Prime time games aren't always the best teams but the ones with enough fans to get eyeballs on the ads. NFL version of click bait. Also why Taylor Swift gets so much NFL airtime. As did AR12s latest squeeze while he was here.