Packers-Viqueens game november 21 st !!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I envy myself !!!! I have just got my Tickets for the Packers-Viqueens game on Monday night November 21st !!!!! The tickets are on my desk right now !!!! First time in Lambeau !!!!! I am so very happy !!!! Any ideas on what to there while being there ????? Happy !!!! Happy !!!!! Happy!!!! Happy!!!! :D :lol: :p :twisted: :wink: :joy:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I envy myself !!!! I have just got my Tickets for the Packers-Viqueens game on Monday night November 21st !!!!! The tickets are on my desk right now !!!! First time in Lambeau !!!!! I am so very happy !!!! Any ideas on what to there while being there ????? Happy !!!! Happy !!!!! Happy!!!! Happy!!!! :D :lol: :p :twisted: :wink: :joy:

Awesome man take some digital pics and share them!!

GBXU

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

Tailgate like you've never tailgated before. :beersign:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recetly got my GB@CHI tickets in the mail myself. My first packers game...its gonna be...********.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad you're going, but get ready to deal with a bunch of obnoxious clowns. Queens fans who come to Lambeau, are generally loudmouthed morons who know nothing about football.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope that the two of you have a great time. I remember when we went to our first Lambeau game. What a blast!!! Enjoy everything you can in the Green Bay area. Make sure you go to Fuzzy's and Curly's.

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Glad you're going, but get ready to deal with a bunch of obnoxious clowns. Queens fans who come to Lambeau, are generally loudmouthed morons who know nothing about football.

Excuse me, but are there any other kind of Viqueen fans at all??? :beersign:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
TOPackerFan said:

Excuse me, but are there any other kind of Viqueen fans at all??? :beersign:

We have some good viks fans on the site here.

Hard to get tickets? nah, we have 8 for every home game :)

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes Ryan I have noticed a couple of nice Viks fans here, maybe their heart is green and gold!!!!!!!

8 tickets for every home game is a SIN !!! Congrats anyway, and I assume you dont have to take 2 planes and drive 3 hours to get to Lambeau as I do everytime I go there !!!! Anyway this one will be worth it MY FIRST LAMBEAU GAME cold november night just as it is supossed to be !!! :twisted:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna be going to the Monday Nighter vs. Minny as well. Kinda depressing what ya gotta pay through those ticket agencies, but what the hell, I gotta get to Lambeau.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Yes Ryan I have noticed a couple of nice Viks fans here, maybe their heart is green and gold!!!!!!!

8 tickets for every home game is a SIN !!! Congrats anyway, and I assume you dont have to take 2 planes and drive 3 hours to get to Lambeau as I do everytime I go there !!!! Anyway this one will be worth it MY FIRST LAMBEAU GAME cold november night just as it is supossed to be !!! :twisted:

2 planes and an hour and 15 min for me :) Well one plane if I want to pay through the nose for it. I am in Omaha, Ne. Fly into Milwaukee and then stay at my parents just north of Milwaukee.

packfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i'm going to Lambeau for the first time on Oct. 9 against Newv Orleans. Our seats are in section 120, anyone sit there before?Also, any local places I should visit? Anyway, I'm am really looking forward to it.

And i'm going to the Monday nighter in Baltimore on Dec. 19. Should be a blast!

GO PACKERS!!!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well you have to go to Stadium View or the 50 yard line club, but mostly go to the parking lot and suck up the atmosphere. It's amazing. It's not like it was before the rebuilding job, but it's still incredible

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packfan43084 said:
yeah i'm going to Lambeau for the first time on Oct. 9 against Newv Orleans. Our seats are in section 120, anyone sit there before?Also, any local places I should visit? Anyway, I'm am really looking forward to it.

And i'm going to the Monday nighter in Baltimore on Dec. 19. Should be a blast!

GO PACKERS!!!
I sat there for the Rams game last year (Brett's 200th consecutive start). This is an amazing section right at the 50, though I'm convinced that there are no bad seats at Lambeau.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When in Green Bay, you must visit "Chili John's" for a bowl of chili, and "Kroll's" (east or west) for the butter burger. Beyond that, stop down at Fuzzy's for a cocktail or 10, and visit the Hall of Fame for sure.

stump5454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D Im coming up from Mississippi for that game also. I can not wait. I got my ticket from one of my buds from high school. Season tickets (milwaukee). I am so stoked. Ive seen the Pack play in chicago an d New Orleans a couple of times, but never in Lambeau. My bud said he cant wait just to see my face walking into the stadium. I will be so pumped.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts