Packers Sign Dede Westbrook

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why wasn't he signed earlier? Lol

Two 60+ catch seasons., a former number 4 runner up got Heisman and a capable PR - not a Devin Hester but definitely better than average I would say

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Two 60+ catch seasons., a former number 4 runner up got Heisman and a capable PR - not a Devin Hester but definitely better than average I would say
I don't know but I don't know why they would not give Nixon a shot. Which they should have done a long time ago.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Under the one man's trash is another man's treasure premise. Nixon's decision to field that punt over his head when it had a high probability of going for a touchback makes me very wary of him as a PR. Not quite Amari wary but very wary nonetheless.

D

Deleted member 6794

With the Packers having had only three days to prepare for the game vs. the Titans tonight I highly doubt Westbrook will be active considering he was hardly able to get on the field with the team so far. It's possible he will end up returning punts starting next week though.

Signed to PS not active roster so everyone is clear. The roster thread is up to date I believe and was shared there yesterday when Dede signing was confirmed: https://www.packerforum.com/threads/actual-signed-roster-for-2022.84511/

True, but the Packers can elevate him to the active roster on game day if they want to.

Members online

Latest posts