Packers Say What Their Favorite Cheese Is

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I tried that Mango Habenero on SATURDAY before the SB!!! I wanted to buy it, but got challenged and over ruled...too spicy!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
cheese curds :D being in MI sucks :( ....at lest we have some Culver's :D

I live in the Pacific Northwest (where they think everything local is the absolute best) and I've had to prove to several people that Wisconsin cheese is demonstrably better and more flavorful than local cheeses. I've made believers out of a bunch with that Carr Valley - it's just awesome. (I once saw it mentioned in a national magazine as some of the best cheese you can buy anywhere.)

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in the Pacific Northwest (where they think everything local is the absolute best) and I've had to prove to several people that Wisconsin cheese is demonstrably better and more flavorful than local cheeses. I've made believers out of a bunch with that Carr Valley - it's just awesome. (I once saw it mentioned in a national magazine as some of the best cheese you can buy anywhere.)

I'm sorry....got to deal with all those pinheads :D

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Seahawks fan once argued to me that the Seahawks were really better than the '96 Packers. They're kind of like that about everything - like no one does anything better than they do right here. LOL

HAHAH:Heristical::Heristical::Heristical: and thats why they lost the SB to the Steelers

Guy Fieri did a show that pitted tailgaters against each other...Packer vs Seahawks....hawks won but only cuz the Packer guys screwed up.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thaaaaaaaat's the other thing - that "Twelfth Man" thing. Don't get me started on that. :headbang:

yeah...I always thought it was asinine...the Metrodump gets louder than than Qwest Field...don't hear Viqueen fans go on about no stupid 12th man BS there.....I'll give the viqueen fans credit for that bs:viksux::viksux: