Anyone know what game this is Davante Adams picture is from?

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find out what game this is from?.?

Trying to add it to the framed jersey and for the life of me I cannot find this image available online. Looks to be rain or snow game... Probably an away game given he appears to be silencing the crowd.

I have spent more time than I would like to admit trying to find this.

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 79

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Giants game?

Attachments

• IMG_0200.png
    IMG_0200.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0199.png
    IMG_0199.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 48

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Got from here..only away game with td and snow?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Do you know if it was taken after a TD? Looks more like field paint or mud on him, more than snow. In the LTF pictures, all the jerseys look clean, since I think MetLife stadium has artificial turf, doubt it's that game, unless from field paint that was wet?

Muddy game at Soldier Field, after picking up a big first down?

OP
OP
Un4GivN

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wearing white..so it should be an away game
Good call, wasn't even thinking about jersey color.

After literally hours and hours of searching I found it. It was from the 2015/16 playoff game at the Redskins/Commanders. Adams scores a touchdown with 28 seconds left to go in the half to take the lead.

@Pokerbrat2000 spot on. A couple of plays before that he make a great catch on the sideline, that is where paint came from.

I found the image from someone selling a poster on Facebook, and was like man I really like that. I have been looking to get my Adams Jersey framed, and I have a theme to the framing where I add two small pictures to the bottom corners.

But I may have to give up on that quest because it may be one of the rarest pictures of Adams in history. I cannot find that photo anywhere, even in full color. Right now its looking like the only option is to find another cool Tae picture or buy this reprint to get it scanned. The search continues...

The Facebook Poster

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

After literally hours and hours of searching I found it. It was from the 2015/16 playoff game at the Redskins/Commanders. Adams scores a touchdown with 28 seconds left to go in the half to take the lead.

@Pokerbrat2000 spot on. A couple of plays before that he make a great catch on the sideline, that is where paint came from.

I found the image from someone selling a poster on Facebook, and was like man I really like that. I have been looking to get my Adams Jersey framed, and I have a theme to the framing where I add two small pictures to the bottom corners.

But I may have to give up on that quest because it may be one of the rarest pictures of Adams in history. I cannot find that photo anywhere, even in full color. Right now its looking like the only option is to find another cool Tae picture or buy this reprint to get it scanned. The search continues...

The Facebook Poster

Well done!

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Facebook Poster
Excellent research!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I think it's a cool pic too, but so many out there to choose from. Personally, I would prefer a pic in his home jersey, with his dreadlocks hanging out his helmet, but that's just me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's a cool pic too, but so many out there to choose from. Personally, I would prefer a pic in his home jersey, with his dreadlocks hanging out his helmet, but that's just me.

Ill have to find my nelson pic I took. Sideline..stretched out n laid out.. Finger tip catch vs Bucs.

Got him to sign it and gave him.one

Reaction score

Funny. It looks like those footprints are his. Like they just both walked to the goal line

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Funny. It looks like those footprints are his. Like they just both walked to the goal line

Yes, interesting as you look at the snow. The Titans #25 appears to have slid across to try and make a tackle and 31 was in hot pursuit. I looked up the game and found the play. It was Dec 27, 2020 a limited fan covid game. Packers trounced the Titans 40-14. It was actually a short play, find it at the 45 second mark this video.

Members online

Latest posts