Packers releasing Jimmy Graham tomorrow

Reaction score
That's a little surprising but I don't know what the Saints' TE situation is like.
They have a decent TE1 in Juwann Johnson and Foster Moreau coming back from a medical scenario (his Lymphoma is in remission)
Then we all know our truly Taysom “poached from the Packers” Hill
Jimmy Graham is a good veteran pickup if he’s in good shape. He’s good for 400-500 yards 5+ TD when used adequately. He’s refined his blocking over the years after being used more in that capacity in Chicago. He’s an injury ? as many others are at every position.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Graham, 36, was charged with suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and resisting, delaying and obstructing a police officer. The tight end is reportedly suspected to have suffered a seizure and stayed overnight at a medical facility and underwent additional testing before returning to the team.
LTF can you tell me how I can watch all the Packers games, I don’t have DTV anymore, and I’m not paying that high price for Utube tv, thanks

Reaction score
Nfl+

I paid 79 or 89 for year. I can watch on my phone but I send it to my tv
That’s what I bought. I do like NFL+ let’s you use the NFL app and once logging in it saves your login info to watch on your regular set.

Curious if you guys know?
The old NFL Game Pass used to give us preseason or postseason games live, but made you wait until 5 minutes post game to watch games in Regular season.
Does NFL+ let you watch Regular season live or is it the same delay ?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s what I bought. I do like NFL+ let’s you use the NFL app and once logging in it saves your login info to watch on your regular set.

Curious if you guys know?
The old NFL Game Pass used to give us preseason or postseason games live, but made you wait until 5 minutes post game to watch games in Regular season.
Does NFL+ let you watch Regular season live or is it the same delay ?
I've only watched 2 pre season. If it's a delay I didn't notice

Reaction score
I've only watched 2 pre season. If it's a delay I didn't notice
I realize it’s got like a 30 sec delay.

NFL+ preseason is “live” (within 60 sec) but what about Regular season? I guess I’ll find out Sunday either way. The old version you had to wait until the game is over (5 minute after the end) during regular season, which is fine it’s just a 3 hour delay

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

NFL+ preseason is “live” (within 60 sec) but what about Regular season? I guess I’ll find out Sunday either way. The old version you had to wait until the game is over (5 minute after the end) during regular season, which is fine it’s just a 3 hour delay
I use heart radio app and can grt 97.3 fm from milwaukee to hear it live

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Crap! I think It is only preseason?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OK

So I just looked and this says nfl +

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Crap! I think It is only preseason?
Ok so I looked it up.

From what they say NFL+ is
“live regular and postseason on phone or tablet”.
So it looks like they no longer make us wait the 3 hours like NFL Pass did a couple years ago.

I’m also about 75% sure you can logon with a smart tv also live during regular season. Etc , which I’ve been doing for preseason. Im not sure why the site doesn’t say that though.
I believe NFL+ does blackout if it’s playing on a local network though (until post game). Meaning if it’s on NBC we may not get to utilize the app real time for video local televised

Yeah iheart radio is a good thought. Also I think you can listen to it on that NFL+ even if the video is blacked out. They offer our home broadcast or away.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Ok so I looked it up.

From what they say it is
“live regular and postseason on phone or tablet”.
So it looks like they no longer make us wait the 3 hours like NFL Pass did a couple years ago.
Sounds like only if it is a local or Primetime game, will it be live for you.

"live local and primetime regular season and postseason games (phone and tablet only), live local and national audio for every game, NFL Films' archives and more."

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Whe I looked up how to watch, packer web site said direct tv stream..which I have

I also have nfl plus premium
NFL+ Premium provides access to all content and features available in NFL+ plus a live stream of NFL RedZone and archived video of preseason, regular season, and postseason games.

Members online

Latest posts