Packers release RB Knile Davis

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smart post...

Anyway, since when did it become easy to just pick a great RB?
Well I'm glad someone knows how to see the humor in this sad season....it's coming down to the end for TT and MM. We need to be great again and it's apparent it won't happen anymore with this coaching crew at the helm. Who would work you ask???...a fiery coach like Cower or Gruden...is what we need!!!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm not sure what people were expecting out of Niles, he was 4 deep at K.C. but I guess you just never know. At least TT did something other then say "we are considering all of our options". I'm still in the same mindset as I was before Monty's "breakout" game against Chicago. Starks and Jackson haven't impressed me, Lacy may not make it back and I don't think you can rely totally on Monty and/or Rip for your run game and even then, who backs them up?

Not sure who is out there still, but we are still pathetically thin and under talented at RB.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm done with the RB discussion for the most part. We won't have a running game that can be depended upon to grind out a game. Line 'em up 4-5 wide and mix in Monty, TEs or whoever is the RB's are at the time. The pass sets up the run, sink or swim with it this year. It's what we have available.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure who is out there still, but we are still pathetically thin and under talented at RB.
Steven Jackson, Joique Bell, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kendall Hunter, Bernard Pierce, Bryce Brown, Pierre Thomas, Chris Polk, Reggie Bush? Any of these guys better than a PS squad or UDFA available? I've got to think there's something left in the tank of a few of these guys who have NFL game experience.

Last edited:

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson - 4 rushes, 10 yds. for 2.5 ypc average? I'm hoping Starks is ready soon :( If TT is going to swing a trade before tomorrow afternoon I hope it's a CB. Apparently we don't need much of a running game if we could figure out how to stop the opposition's passing game.
I'm talking about faster and vision wise. 4 carries doesn't really tell the tell.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I'm glad someone knows how to see the humor in this sad season....it's coming down to the end for TT and MM. We need to be great again and it's apparent it won't happen anymore with this coaching crew at the helm. Who would work you ask???...a fiery coach like Cower or Gruden...is what we need!!!

Not sure how that is a response to my post you quoted.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure what people were expecting out of Niles, he was 4 deep at K.C. but I guess you just never know. At least TT did something other then say "we are considering all of our options". I'm still in the same mindset as I was before Monty's "breakout" game against Chicago. Starks and Jackson haven't impressed me, Lacy may not make it back and I don't think you can rely totally on Monty and/or Rip for your run game and even then, who backs them up?

I kinda feel bad for kniles he was on a team, now he's at home with no job at all. lol

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I kinda feel bad for kniles he was on a team, now he's at home with no job at all. lol

I hear you.....hopefully he will get another shot somewhere. I remember reading that KC was going to release him anyway since they had 4 backs and they needed a roster spot. This was just another chance for him, but like many NFL'ers, not enough room for all the vets each year.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I wonder how much he actually earned in his short tenure here ?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Steven Jackson, Joique Bell, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kendall Hunter, Bernard Pierce, Bryce Brown, Pierre Thomas, Chris Polk, Reggie Bush? Any of these guys better than a PS squad or UDFA available? I've got to think there's something left in the tank of a few of these guys who have NFL game experience.

Pierre Thomas might be the only one out of the list I would be moderately interested in. All of the other mentioned have significantly regressed over the last few years.

Told you we should have drafted Jordan Howard. And Hunter Henry.

I'm fine with the Packers having drafted Clark in the first round over Henry especially after signing Cook in the offseason. Howard would have been a great pick though.

I wonder how much he actually earned in his short tenure here ?

$68,824

I

If I can try out for all teams, I could earn $2,176,ooo and possibly a lifetime in traction :eek:. No more overtime...EVER !!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If I can try out for all teams, I could earn $2,176,ooo and possibly a lifetime in traction :eek:. No more overtime...EVER !!

You do realize that you have to run 50 yards......in full gear.....without passing out.....just to get the pen to sign the deal? and no pausing for crumpets and tea along the way! :whistling:

I

You do realize that you have to run 50 yards......in full gear.....without passing out.....just to get the pen to sign the deal? and no pausing for crumpets and tea along the way! :whistling:

I am not fat....I`m big ***** :D

Vince Lombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Reggie Bush is with Buffalo.