Packers never trailed by more then 7pts all season

jay cutty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well theyll surely be down by more than 7 on sunday. can they respond to adversity? i am not so sure they can.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Love this

here it is: The packers have never trailed by more than seven points in a game all season, the first team since the afl-nfl merger in 1970 to accomplish that over the course of a full schedule, according to the elias sports bureau.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I see blatantly trolling this forum has served you many lulz, thus far.

He is FINE

Just let the score Sunday tell us what he will do next

Pack win he wont be heard of again

Pack lose he will get banned cuz he will be talking out his ***

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, he never won at Texas Stadium......EVER. You wonder if Farve could have just game managed how many more SB's we might have gone to. Ugh.....

L

Lunchboxer

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Someone jinxed it god dammit.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1995 Favre throws into triple coverage, picked by George Teague. 3 plays later Emmitt Smith scores send Dallas to SB

1998 SB Favre fumbles once and 1 pick lose by 7

1999 2 picks in the wild card game, lose by 3

2002 6 picks @St Louis divisional round 3 returned for td's

2003 2 picks against Atlanta. GB first playoff loss at home in franchise history

2004 interception in overtime at Philly. Two plays later Eagles kick fg to advance to conference championship.

2005 Favre throws 4 picks at home against the Vikes after beating them twice in reg season. Gets beat by Daunte Culpepper WTF?

2007 interception against Giants at home. Tynes kicks winning field goal sends Giants to the SB

2008 22 td's 22 interceptions

2009 NFC Championship ended game winning drive with interception

2010 11 td' 19 picks 7 fumbles and yet another spoof "what should I do" wranglers commercial

And all the world could talk about was that Aaron lost his one playoff game last year even though he put up 45 pts.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
1995 Favre throws into triple coverage, picked by George Teague. 3 plays later Emmitt Smith scores send Dallas to SB

1998 SB Favre fumbles once and 1 pick lose by 7

1999 2 picks in the wild card game, lose by 3

2002 6 picks @St Louis divisional round 3 returned for td's

2003 2 picks against Atlanta. GB first playoff loss at home in franchise history

2004 interception in overtime at Philly. Two plays later Eagles kick fg to advance to conference championship.

2005 Favre throws 4 picks at home against the Vikes after beating them twice in reg season. Gets beat by Daunte Culpepper WTF?

2007 interception against Giants at home. Tynes kicks winning field goal sends Giants to the SB

2008 22 td's 22 interceptions

2009 NFC Championship ended game winning drive with interception

2010 11 td' 19 picks 7 fumbles and yet another spoof "what should I do" wranglers commercial

And all the world could talk about was that Aaron lost his one playoff game last year even though he put up 45 pts.

john madden doesnt love favre as much as the media does

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett has only won THREE road playoff games?

WTF??

93 at Detroit

95 At Frisco

97 at Frisco

OMG

WOW, that was something I didn't know...to some OBFers you tell them that, they'll respond, Aaron will never be as "good" as Brett...LOL...but he just might be better

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett has only won THREE road playoff games?

WTF??

93 at Detroit

95 At Frisco

97 at Frisco

OMG
THAT is a big surprise.

Had no idea.

It only furthers the understanding that the guy is a regular season QB and nothing else...

Of course, only looking at wins and not performances is unfair, but then you start to remember all the games that ended with picks... St. Louis... ugh.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
St. Louis is a game I will never forget, grrrrrrrrrrrrr, it is a game that makes me fearful of the playoffs.

But back on topic, its this fact that when people cast their score predictions when they mention the Packers makes me chuckle. "Bears up by 10, Falcons up by 14, New England a blow out." Our losses our close, our D and our Offense can't guarantee a win, just a close game.

Members online

Latest posts