Packers have to overcome refs, now also Karma?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW this is a nice video even if you don't like the Colts.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You got the speech. The great swelling music. Awesome footage.
And then Andrew Luck comes in with just.... Colts?
And when they say it it's like colts.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
some needs to teach D'Backs that u have five yards too smack a receiver makes no damn sense to play 8-10 yard off a big fast receiver and back pedal another 5 yards and expect to not give up 1st downs or deep balls.Tackling still sucks, Clay needs more help on pass rush( always hated 3-4 defense or even a 2 man rush(C'MON CAPERS) 4 rushers means HEAT.. and McCarthy don't look so stupid when U **** off your challenges..It almost backfired...

BigBluePride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Karma would go against you guys if you did something wrong which you haven't. Green Bay Packers are a classy organization with classy fans. You have nothing to worry about karma wise.

Coach Pagano is in my prayers and I am sure that The Pack does the right thing and visits him in hospital or some other gesture.

Indy will play inspired but I don't think they will be able to stop your offense now that it seems Arod is finding his grove.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ugh Frank, why did you start this thread? Now I am watching "Hoosiers" for Gods sakes.:cry:;):laugh:

I bought a copy of Hoosiers with an accompanying disc that has video of the team that "the Huskers" were based on. I'm not sure which version of the game is tougher to watch...that version or the current NBA. At least in the 70's, you could hear Willis Reeds' sneakers squeaking from playing defense. I loved squeaky sneakers .. Earl the Pearl MOnroe had squeaky sneakers too.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I bought a copy of Hoosiers with an accompanying disc that has video of the team that "the Huskers" were based on. I'm not sure which version of the game is tougher to watch...that version or the current NBA. At least in the 70's, you could hear Willis Reeds' sneakers squeaking from playing defense. I loved squeaky sneakers .. Earl the Pearl MOnroe had squeaky sneakers too.

We have so much in common. I also love the sound of squeaky sneakers and it sounds lovely. It's a shame about the NBA. I always loved the Pacers. Still do. But, sometimes I don't know why we should bother. It's a playoff team, a contender. But, they will get hosed by Lebron and the refs no matter what........like everyone else. "The NBA, where your best players shoot free throws." No team anymore it seems. It's all about the SUPER STAR and how to get one or two of them to the NBA finals no matter what for ratings.

The NBA is a joke at times. A total joke. All these super star cry baby teams who the media builds up 24/7. Sigh. I miss the old days.......even if they were really not THAT long ago.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Doesn't Karma have to do with previous actions and your fate as a result of them?
I say get a giant piece of cardboard and have everyone sign it like you did for a sick classmate in grade school.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
We have so much in common. I also love the sound of squeaky sneakers and it sounds lovely. It's a shame about the NBA. I always loved the Pacers. Still do. But, sometimes I don't know why we should bother. It's a playoff team, a contender. But, they will get hosed by Lebron and the refs no matter what........like everyone else. "The NBA, where your best players shoot free throws." No team anymore it seems. It's all about the SUPER STAR and how to get one or two of them to the NBA finals no matter what for ratings.

The NBA is a joke at times. A total joke. All these super star cry baby teams who the media builds up 24/7. Sigh. I miss the old days.......even if they were really not THAT long ago.

I gave up on the NBA in the 80's -- for me, it's been THAT long ago. Just a bunch of extremely tall guys "runnin' an' gunnin'". See, I miss the days when Nate Thurmond of the (then) San Francisco Warriors... Wes Unseld of the (then Baltimore Bullets) played ... actually clogging up the lanes, elbows flying ... Hey, I even watched Bill Russell and Chamberlin play at the end of their careers against Lew Alcindor ... dang... I'm professing my old age again... funny how being 53 doesn't feel like you're a codger when you're LIVING it ... bwahahahaha... but going back and re-reading this, I'm slowly coming to the realization that I'm a codger and need to stop playing black-and-blue ball with my son and his 20-something buddies. Those young goomers are probably gonna force me to break a hip or something... :)

Members online

Latest posts