Packers free agents want their due

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
I wrote about the Packers' prospective free agents in the paper today, but some of it didn't make it there or online, so I wanted to provide a little more insight into how those players view things.

Source: JSOline.com

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they dont want to sign let them go. We are the new patriots. I feel we can plug in any decent player and succeed. Mike Neal was looking really good. Cj played well for a young guy and both should be better next year. If jolly is back that would be HUGE. Linebackers we have brad jones, zombo was great for a rookie. Walden held his own. Safty burnett was shocking me peprah became the player I didnt think he would ever be. This team can reload. With finley and grant back next year the defense wont have to be as good even though I think they will!!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think great coaching + Great QB > everything. And we have great coaching and a great QB. Let em chase $ signs while the team chases Lombardis without them if that is what they want.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will make the right decisions with everyone.

After this season, I'm not sure that any of us really have the right to question TT.

I'll just sit back and let them do what they do.

Agreed. You can question TT, but he'll have the right answer. The guy has done a phenomenal job.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can we get a TT statue in GB so we all can worship?

After a couple of more Championships he might get one.

I remember Ron Wolf's comment after losing the 2nd Championship--something about ******** up a great chance of doing something great. He had put together a great team.

Let's hope things work out better this time around. We have the team that could do something special.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Honestly the only two I really want back are Jenkins and Kuhn, the other guys can be easily replaced for better cost/value.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think only Jenkins is a must. Let the rest go if they don't wanna take less and win Super Bowls in the best market in the NFL.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Said Jackson: “All year long I felt that I was good enough to be the starter. I had the potential to be the starting running back. It just didn’t turn out that way.”

Well this answers what his mind set is anyway, I am not sure he would start anywhere, but it looks like he feels he can, so much for keeping a good 3rd down back.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I"m sure alot of these guys have a higher rating of themselves than what they are. That's okay, I probably think I'm better than alot of others view me.
I'd really like to see them keep Jenkins and am surprised that the Packers didn't try. I am not gonna worry much about this stuff since TT seems have a solid grasp of it.
I still think he's right about the best FAs out there are usually our guys.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember Ron Wolf's comment after losing the 2nd Championship--something about ******** up a great chance of doing something great. He had put together a great team.

Let's hope things work out better this time around. We have the team that could do something special.[/QUOTE]

Nothing against this just an opinion but I personally think A-Rod is more prone to win Back to Back than brett as he does not gun sling but rather picks the target then fires? SO if we get back thre i think odds are better for ARod to get it done 2x ! !

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Let's hope things work out better this time around. We have the team that could do something special.

Nothing against this just an opinion but I personally think A-Rod is more prone to win Back to Back than brett as he does not gun sling but rather picks the target then fires? SO if we get back thre i think odds are better for ARod to get it done 2x ! ![/QUOTE]

I agree completely, but it's not easy to get to the Championship, let alone win it, back to back. MM has done a great job with the team TT put together. You would think that with fewer injuries we should be a better team next year than this, but things can and do happen.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts