Packers free agent rumors?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacy has only missed a total of two games during his career so far.

Unless you consider being fat and out of shape an injury and you add up the number of plays he's missed because of that. :D:D:D

I know I know it was only one year he was out of shape. It was a joke. You knew someone had to say it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Im not saying hes injury prone. But his running stule is bound to lead to a game missed here and there. That was the point. Jesus
After three seasons it hasn't been more than a game or two plus playing wounded as it were for quite a few more. IIRC his rookie season he played the last half of it on a bad ankle. So you're NOT saying he's injury prone but is due to be injured because of his style of running? Help me out here to pin down exactly what you are saying as well as what you are meaning to say.

jrock645

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking off my pass for a minute and speaking plainly........Grow up !!

How about everyone else here grow up?

I simply said that lacy's hard, physical running style could lead to an injury or two. Wvery draft expert questioned his longevity largely because of his hard nosed style. Its not a new, unprecedented suggestion. But whatever i say, everyone here starts an argument about. I could say that generally speaking, the sky is blue, and someone would be morally offended.

Youre the mod, so you set the standard for what adult behavior is supposed to look like. You arent right now. Whining like a 12 year old every time someone has a bit different of a perspective isnt "grown up," its pathetic. Now stop it.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

How about everyone else here grow up?

I simply said that lacy's hard, physical running style could lead to an injury or two. Wvery draft expert questioned his longevity largely because of his hard nosed style. Its not a new, unprecedented suggestion. But whatever i say, everyone here starts an argument about. I could say that generally speaking, the sky is blue, and someone would be morally offended.

Youre the mod, so you set the standard for what adult behavior is supposed to look like. You arent right now. Whining like a 12 year old every time someone has a bit different of a perspective isnt "grown up," its pathetic. Now stop it.

Speaking like a petulant child, making statements like "do you want me to kill myself" because a member questioned your logic is in my mind, childish !!

If you want respect around here, earn it. So far I and several others have not seen anything to earn anything. The previous moderator who questioned your comments is a good guy, but you're just not listening.

jrock645

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking like a petulant child, making statements like "do you want me to kill myself" because a member questioned your logic is in my mind, childish !!

If you want respect around here, earn it. So far I and several others have not seen anything to earn anything. The previous moderator who questioned your comments is a good guy, but you're just not listening.

Not listening to what? Someone just wanting to pick a fight?

As R Kelly said... "Banks know me, so i could give a **** about the Grammy's"

I have a career and a cushy bank account. I couldnt care less about what some whiny fans think of me.

I

Take a retrospective step back for a minute. You came in here guns blazing. We as moderators are alerted to issues. YOU yourself accused the moderators last night of being selective in our dealings with reports, despite the fact the issue was dealt with straight away. You're not helping your cause by continually sniping back. Use the ignore feature if you have to. But please stop throwing a tantrum because people don't agree with you.

jrock645

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take a retrospective step back for a minute. You came in here guns blazing. We as moderators are alerted to issues. YOU yourself accused the moderators last night of being selective in our dealings with reports, despite the fact the issue was dealt with straight away. You're not helping your cause by continually sniping back. Use the ignore feature if you have to. But please stop throwing a tantrum because people don't agree with you.

Im not asking everyone to agree with me. You think I agree with everyone here? No, but i dont attack everyone else's opinion every single time they post. Theres a big difference here.

I

Not listening to what? Someone just wanting to pick a fight?

As R Kelly said... "Banks know me, so i could give a **** about the Grammy's"

I have a career and a cushy bank account. I couldnt care less about what some whiny fans think of me.

What does that even mean ?????

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jenkins may not be available any longer. He was behind me in line at the Social Secuity office this morning.

Well the Redskins must have an affinity for senior citizens because they just signed Jenkins for the second time in recent weeks...or it could be a result of getting gashed for close to 150 yards by a 34 year old running back last night.

Im not saying hes injury prone. But his running stule is bound to lead to a game missed here and there. That was the point. Jesus

I can see some of the defenders that try and tackle him have to miss a game or two, but I'm not sure why that would concern the Packers.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bloody hell...cant we all just get along!!

Members online

Latest posts