Packers free agent rumors?

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any of you hear anything about anybody???

Read Peppers is lobbying for Forte to come here.... i dont think its likely though.

But any other word?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there are no rumors started about this team by anyone other than media. We may as well start our own rumors, they'd be as credible or as likely as any the media "reports" on. By the time this team releases anything, someone is usually already signed. They run a pretty tight ship in that regard.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen Matt Forte and Danny Trevathen connected to us. But that is about it. Again, these are just rumors from various websites/media etc.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there are no rumors started about this team by anyone other than media. We may as well start our own rumors, they'd be as credible or as likely as any the media "reports" on. By the time this team releases anything, someone is usually already signed. They run a pretty tight ship in that regard.
it seems there are guys here who get hints before it happens. Maybe just twitter fanatics? But they know before me, and I want to know. lol

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it seems there are guys here who get hints before it happens. Maybe just twitter fanatics? But they know before me, and I want to know. lol
I'll give you 2 dollars for every "hint" they get right before it happens, if you give me 1 for every hint that doesn't happen, deal?

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm on Twitter constantly (it's a curse really), it's 90% garbage. Be aware of the Ian Rapopart and Adam Schefty (bopth spelled wrong on purpose) fake twitter accounts if you decide to head out into the merky waters of the Twitter world

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Adam Schefter just reported the Packers are in talks with Matt Forte. I think this is a waste of FA.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can safely assume we won't be getting Marshall. Denver will bring him back now that they lost Danny and Jackson. I really hope Ted doesn't go after Shea Mclellin, he couldn't possibly sound more underwhelming.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can safely assume we won't be getting Marshall. Denver will bring him back now that they lost Danny and Jackson. I really hope Ted doesn't go after Shea Mclellin, he couldn't possibly sound more underwhelming.

Who is Trevathan going to? I haven't seen anything on that.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adam Schefter just reported the Packers are in talks with Matt Forte. I think this is a waste of FA.

I don't. Especially at the right price. Rodgers has never had a RB like Forte. Who can get out into passing routes and catch the ball down field.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TE Owens Daniels is available. We better not pass him up again. That guy can still get open and ball.

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another year of TT not being proactive and waiting until it's too late to jump in the pool.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another year of TT not being proactive and waiting until it's too late to jump in the pool.

Its smart actually. Anyone who signs now before the signing period even begins, will be getting overpaid. Its a sign of a desperate team.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it hasn't even begun yet

anyway, I think it should be mandatory that for anyone complaining about Ted not doing anything, they need to have their guys, their price, listed for everyone to see before they put complaints on the forum. At least one guy.

D

Deleted member 6794

TE Owens Daniels is available. We better not pass him up again. That guy can still get open and ball.

While Daniels might be a slight upgrade over Rodgers he's not the athletic tight end the Packers are in need of.

Geez, calm down, the signing period hasn't even started yet.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Gather around the Christmas tree boys and girls and wait to see what presents Uncle Ted brings to us......Coal or a shiny new bike?

Members online