Packers Fanwear in Europe/Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussia_Packers

Love Borussia and Packers
Reaction score
Hey Boys and girls,
where I can get Packers fanwear (Jerseys, Hats, Hoodies, Scarfs, Flags etc.) in Europe or Germany?
I really want to have a Jersey of Eddie Lacy. At Amazon or EBay I only find Rodgers or Matthews Jerseys. For buying it at the US I need a Credit card (I only have a normal German Bank Card). And the selection of Hats, Hoodies and other things is very poor here. :cry:

D

Deleted member 6794

Hey Boys and girls,
where I can get Packers fanwear (Jerseys, Hats, Hoodies, Scarfs, Flags etc.) in Europe or Germany?
I really want to have a Jersey of Eddie Lacy. At Amazon or EBay I only find Rodgers or Matthews Jerseys. For buying it at the US I need a Credit card (I only have a normal German Bank Card). And the selection of Hats, Hoodies and other things is very poor here. :cry:

The NFL Europe shop (while generally being terrible for a multi billion $$$ sports league) has an option to personalize Packers jerseys and I think it's possible to pay either via PayPal or Maestro.

Here's the link: http://m.europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/mobile/products/product_details.aspx?pid=130282

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts