1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Packers family night feed?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 98Redbird, Aug 3, 2013.

1. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +234
    Hey guys, for some of us unlucky, or in my case VERY unlucky, fans who don't live in Wisconsin, can we get a feed for the packers family night tonight?

I watched it last year online but cannot remember where.

Thanks!

2. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Fox 11 (WLUK) is streaming it, but keep the discussion here

3. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +234
    Thanks Hypon, I see that they are streaming it now, but I don't understand your comment keep the discussion here? Was it wrong for me to ask that?

Thanks

4. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Since it's a legally broadcast game I would assume not, but I'm not sure if they have a separate discussion board over there. I'd never knowingly post a link etc to another forum on a different forum's board because that diverts traffic. I like posting on these boards and do not wish to be chastized for doing something detrimental. Feel free to watch it there, just make sure if you type about it, you do it here, so I don't get in trouble.

5. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +234
    Thank you Hypon

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    Every time I go it rains or favre turns it into a circus

Love the concept though.

I heard last night was tough for people to see and alot of people left bc they were unable to watch practice. I wonder if they plan on expanding the bleachers or anything...