Packers-Falcons Predictions Thread

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pretty much agree with Sports Illustrated's guy Layden here: NFL divisional playoff breakdown, Packers-Falcons - Tim Layden - SI.com

Falcons 27
Packers 24
overtime heartbreaker again. most of our playoff losses in the past decade+ have been absolute devastating heartbreakers. that's why i can barely watch the games live anymore. i might resort to dvr and replaying it after i hear that we won, if we won :eek:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pack D has issues stopping the run during the season, in the Philly playoff game they did a good job stopping it..

During season Philly had 5.4 yards per carry, vs Pack in p/o only 3.9

They had a game plan to contain Vick and it worked..

They played Atlanta already and know what doesnt work..So I expect them to be able to contain the running game..

Then Atlanta will have to rely on short passing game...I believe we do good job on that..

Pack win

30-24

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
............1..2..3..4.....F
Packers..0..0.14..0...14
Falcons..7..0..3..3....13

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is going to make me pull out all of my fur. I'll be in a ball under the sofa hissing and growling.

Thankfully I picked up a roll of Tums while grocery shopping this afternoon. If I didn't love this team so, I wouldn't risk myself a bleeding ulcer that will someday need to be surgically removed.

I can't sit still, all wiggly and twitchy, so much nervous energy. 8pm, please hurry up!

Members online

No members online now.