Packers Early Super Bowl Favorites

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. It should be a good game.

I assume most of the nation will be cheering for the packers.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? I'm kind of upset, because that means more people will be cheering on the Steelers, plus it allows the Steelers to use that stupid "underdog" card they use even when they're 7-point favorites.

L

Lunchboxer

Aw man. Wanted Pack to be the Underdogs.

Hope All of America will be Rooting for the Packers.

OP
OP
Zeck180

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aw man. Wanted Pack to be the Underdogs.

Hope All of America will be Rooting for the Packers.

Many Patriot fans have pledged to the Green and Gold along with other AFC fans, seems like the only fans other than Steeler fans that wont be rooting for GB will be most Viking and most Bear. Don't know about Lion fans, then again the Lions have never gone to the Super Bowl so most Lions fans don't know what it is.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone in the AFC hates the Steelers. But alot of fans in the NFC like the Packers it seems like.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, everyone hates Big Ben. ******.

It was never proven. Granted, it was the 2nd time he was accused... and they "accidentally" erased the security footage (but still kept the woman's fake id from a couple of weeks earlier, weird), and the police that responded to the call had his picture taken with ben and got his autograph (I am sure he wasn't bias).. but he hasnt been been found guilty yet.

OP
OP
Zeck180

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking if the Pack win Rodgers will have done something Favre never did, win at the Cowboys.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I say is bring it. After watching the Jets do a good job pressuring BR in the second half, I feel pretty excited. The packages will be hell for Pitt to pick up especially since we all know Capers will find some new blitzes. Shields coming out of no where. I love it.

Members online

Latest posts