Packers Dont have a chance

FalconBacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys dont have a chance in the playoffs, you suck and Brett Favre is awful. Lambeau has no mystique, the Metrodome, now thats a real stadium, the Vikings never lose there.

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FalconBacker04 said:
You guys dont have a chance in the playoffs, you suck and Brett Favre is awful. Lambeau has no mystique, the Metrodome, now thats a real stadium, the Vikings never lose there.

Please dont do this man. I do it on the falcons board though so i guess he has a right. Dont ban him mod.

OP
OP
F

FalconBacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be banned here because the Falcons are the most hated team in the league. Atlanta has terrible fans and Michael Vick isnt electrifying at all, he sucks. Tampa Bay is a real team, the Falcons suck at the Georgia Dome but Raymond James is a real stadium, Tampa never loses there.

durtbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't listen to him, he is just trying to pay pack packerbacker04 for all the **** he has talked on our boards in the past.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FalconBacker04 said:

Don't listen to him, he is just trying to pay pack packerbacker04 for all the **** he has talked on our boards in the past.

first of all, packerbacker04 has 2 posts here..i don't see how he's paying him back, this isn't his home.

we don't go for that 12 year-old bull$hit over here.

FalconBacker04 said:
I will be banned here because the Falcons are the most hated team in the league.

keep telling yourself that. now go to bed.

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
FalconBacker04 said:

first of all, packerbacker04 has 2 posts here..i don't see how he's paying him back, this isn't his home.

we don't go for that 12 year-old bull$hit over here.

FalconBacker04 said:
I will be banned here because the Falcons are the most hated team in the league.

keep telling yourself that. now go to bed.

Dude calm down he was joking. Im a member at the falcons board.

OP
OP
F

FalconBacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not 12 years old, i love Chuck Norris and he says the Packers suck.

Favre never leads the team back, he always throws an interception at the end of the game and he cant win a big game. He isnt tough at all either.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FalconBacker04 said:
You guys dont have a chance in the playoffs, you suck and Brett Favre is awful..

Well, I'm one Packer fan who wants to thank Jerry Glanville for trading that awful Favre to QB. I'm glad you Falcon fans didn't mind seeing Brett win 6 divisions, 2 NFC championships, and 1 Super Bowl in Green Bay instead of Atlanta.

OP
OP
F

FalconBacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sandra said:
FalconBacker04 said:

You love Chuck Norris? Each to their own I guess... weirdo :shock:

I know, i thought that only a freak would love Chuck Norris, maybe even sport him in their avatar, but then i saw Dodgeball and it showed me the Chuck Norris is a great man and an exceptional actor.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FalconBacker04 said:

Favre never leads the team back, he always throws an interception at the end of the game and he cant win a big game. He isnt tough at all either.

i don't care who's a member at the falcons board and if it is all payback and jokes. no need to come here and talk stupid.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He doesn't even sound like a falcons fan, he sounds like a Tampa fan!! And knowing the Vikes I was wondering how long it would take one of you to realize we lost in Minnesota Christmas Eve. This guy sounds like he is just trying to get under your skin. And oh Yeah Go Vikes!!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts