Packers Best in NFL

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I didnt. I know there is a book on Blood, I will have to pick it up. Is that where you saw that?

Yup--"The Vagabond Halfback"

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNally grew up in New Richmond, Wis. not far from my hometown of Prescott. He was a genius, graduating from high school at age 14. Apparently he had a photographic memory and could repeat chapters word for word. One of his players from St. John's University, where he coached football before John Gagliardi (a good trivia question), told me he was "odd", but that the players loved him. I wish I could have met him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNally grew up in New Richmond, Wis. not far from my hometown of Prescott. He was a genius, graduating from high school at age 14. Apparently he had a photographic memory and could repeat chapters word for word. One of his players from St. John's University, where he coached football before John Gagliardi (a good trivia question), told me he was "odd", but that the players loved him. I wish I could have met him.

Any examples as far as being "odd"?

brandonlong

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best Offense perhaps.

I acctually just wrote an article a few days ago entitled Packers: Most Potent Receiving Corps in the NFL. I have stats galore in the article and I pose many good points that lead to the Packers having atleast the Number 1 Offense in the NFL. Yeah our Defense was pretty darn good last year however theyve got a few larger challenges this year. Luckily though there are only a few "Veteran Quarterbacks" that the packers face this year. Brett Favre, Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, then you got Romo ( i feel like im leaving one quarerback out and Romo isnt really vet yet in my eyes, but he is in some so I figure id throw him in)...defensively we should be sitting fairly well aswell. I dont think it is a stretch at all to think we could have the best team this season. Check out my article on BleacherPort.com or on PackerReport.weebly.com to hear why we will have the best offense in 2010 under daily updates.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I acctually just wrote an article a few days ago entitled Packers: Most Potent Receiving Corps in the NFL. I have stats galore in the article and I pose many good points that lead to the Packers having atleast the Number 1 Offense in the NFL. Yeah our Defense was pretty darn good last year however theyve got a few larger challenges this year. Luckily though there are only a few "Veteran Quarterbacks" that the packers face this year. Brett Favre, Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, then you got Romo ( i feel like im leaving one quarerback out and Romo isnt really vet yet in my eyes, but he is in some so I figure id throw him in)...defensively we should be sitting fairly well aswell. I dont think it is a stretch at all to think we could have the best team this season. Check out my article on BleacherPort.com or on PackerReport.weebly.com to hear why we will have the best offense in 2010 under daily updates.

Hey, nice website. I'll be checking it out regularly. I like your season prediction of 13/3--but I think we'll sweep the Yikes.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I want to bring up some of these articles with Peter King. The guy predicted a Packers-Steelers super bowl before the season even started. Let's give him some recognition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts