1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Packers 2010 Defense Highlights

Discussion in 'Video Highlights' started by Toddy, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Toddy

Toddy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    To reduce boredom during the current lockout, I put together a highlights package of the Packers defense from the 2010 season. I never made a video like this before. It includes every sack, fumble interception and some key 4th down stops.

It's pretty long, so it's in two parts. Part 2 is my personal favourite, so if you only have time to watch some, watch part 2 :icon_wink:

PART ONE:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rIdr99Q0PE]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2010 Defense Highlights (Part 1)[/ame]

PART TWO:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV7yfUzK4Bs]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2010 Defense Highlights (Part 2)[/ame]

• Like Like x 3
  2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I could watch this stuff all day. Interceptions are GREAT...Sacks even BETTER!!!! Whoever said the Green Packers were "Lucky" to have won the Super Bowl is an idiot. IM(not so humble)O

3. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Note the guy who tries to tackle Raji after his interception. He rolls off Raji's back like melted butter. :Heristical:

• Like Like x 1
  4. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    I watch this and wonder how anyone managed to beat us. Defense wins championships and this defense was incredible. Some of that was just plain beautiful.
    Go Pack, Go!:chisux::viksux:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    That was brilliant, Toddy! Thank you for sharing that with us! Very well done! Watching that made me relive all those highlights and reminded me yet again, in case I managed to forget ( ;) , that our defense is the best there is! All those sacks, picks, tackles......... oh my! No wonder we won the SB!!! :) Happy tails!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +465
    What, the guy that was one step late in making Raji look like Leon Lett by swatting the ball out of his hand? B.J. is just lucky he was already past the plane of the end zone.

Of course two Packers jumped on it so it still would have been a TD! But save the showboating until you are SURE you scored.