Packer Tenders

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid question here......What happens if Tramon, Bigby, Jolly and Colledge don't sign their tenders by tomorrow or friday? Do they become unrestricted free agents? I know I could care less about Colledge, but Tramon and Jolly at least need to sign (if they haven't already). Someone let me know so I can finally get some sleep.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the packers placed the tenders it means that they are RFA's regardless of whether or not they sign. The only thing dependent on them signing are their salaries. They get paid more if they sign their tender. Otherwise they revert back to the salaries of the previous season. For instance Tramon was given the highest tender of the 1st and third. If he signs then he gets paid exactly as much as he is worth (110% of his '09 salary). If he doesn't sign then he doesn't get that 10% extra on his salary.

OP
OP
Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mucho gracias on the info, NYPacker. Unless they are coordinating a trade, why haven't they signed yet? They must be in Vegas where there are no clocks on the walls. :icon_rolleyes:

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mucho gracias on the info, NYPacker. Unless they are coordinating a trade, why haven't they signed yet? They must be in Vegas where there are no clocks on the walls. :icon_rolleyes:

Anytime. I've been wondering that myself too, where did every1 go?? Vegas definitely makes sense XD. Well I don't know about all the details but I've been hearing that if a new CBA is made by the next season then those players who don't sign their tenders by deadline also run the risk of being RFA's next season. It's a pretty tough gamble considering that you're stuck with this team no matter what.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe if they dont sign them they will receive no penalty for not showing up to offseason activities.

Members online

Latest posts