Packer Report-LeCharles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
DePack said:
Gakk...you are embarassing your entire country........and all of us with scandinavian ancestry.

WTF when did this post turn to this wow. Never thought someones country of origin would sictate whether they had an opinion that was valid or not.

JB...blow me...I was just kidding with him but apparently his viking pride got hurt. I am of Scandinavian descent. Reread my post...I said nothing bad about his country as opposed to his responses to digs. So once again....blow me!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Gakk..

What's wrong with you...?

You should know better then to come to an "American forum"...and try to practice "free speech"...

Don't you know that that's frowned upon (and not allowed) in this country in this day and age???? :-? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Right RP?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys need to get a room? Or what?

RYAN is right - I've read four or five comments related to politics and the board instantly went up in flames... And, I can rant with the best of 'em... Several have already tried that bent and got nowhere....

One wonders if the masses would be ready to know all there is to know about their own Country's political endeavors throughout history... or not. That's a different Forum board and let's just keep this on Packer's Football.

BTW - I agree with NET (once again) Good, spock-logical thinking...

For the masses - with our Offense basically in tatters last year, no QB out there would have survived the season as well as our own Brett Favre did - and the minor concussions he suffered thru in several games make me wonder why he would want to come back, at all. You all saw it.

Just the same - I hope he does....

NET is right, Flanny didn't come anywhere near holding his position, in 2005. He was constantly sitting in Favre's lap, game after game. Left Guard was so inconsistent that Left Tackle had to do the work of two - which even Chad Clifton can't do all the time... geeesh!

If TT & MM can bring in the right personnel and fill in those two holes - next year should be instantly better. But, Flannigan needs to step aside - he's given his best and we appreciate it, but move over, Son - let a younger guy get in there.....

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
If TT & MM can bring in the right personnel and fill in those two holes - next year should be instantly better. But, Flannigan needs to step aside - he's given his best and we appreciate it, but move over, Son - let a younger guy get in there.....

I agree. Flanny(god bless him) has appeared to lost his touch, due to age,injury,whatever.

TT and MM are bringing in respected line coaches and hopefully some hidden gems (I think our OC could be a real great find[he could also be a bust, i know] . There is no possible way our line will be as bad as it was last year, and due to that alone, we will with 2-3 more games.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My apologies to JBshell. I didn't mean to snap. I was just joking with Gakk and was pissed that it turned into a political thread. I didn't want to be accused of it, but I shouldn't have gone to the gutter. My apologies.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Yeah Gakk..

You should know better then to come to an "American forum"...and try to practice "free speech"...

Don't you know that that's frowned upon (and not allowed) in this country in this day and age???? :-? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Right RP?

P@ck66 said:
Yeah Gakk..

Right RP?

Right RP?

Pack66,

You are one of my favorite reads on this forum. You really are. Just like Net's original great post on this thread your posts are thought provoking and demand responses.

Trust me on this, if everyone was boring and we all agreed on everything this web site would vanish and die the slow death of all the other "Fan Club Sites." This is a FORUM and it is well run, one of the best I have ever been part of.

Feedback, and a different opinon's on feed back are truly the "Breakfast of champions." I love a good counter opinion, personally it makes me more educated and wise. Without a counter opinion on an opinion we would be Germany circa 1942

I am with you on this one 66. I am watching your back. I will defend your opinoin that "Free Speach is the life blood of society."

Great Post 66!

I can not tell you how wonderful it felt to have the free speach to type that some democrats would enjoy the U.S.A. bashing about our Health system.

We are on the same page 66, dang let's get together for a beer and fly Gak over to join us after he is done with his duty fighting the terrorists.

My personal five favorite posters on this forum.

1. Naw... I am going to start a new thread on that.

Make it a great day!

RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online