Packer nation domination(flagged)

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While at the Ohio State Fair this past Monday I purchased a 20' telescoping flagpole from a vendor. We are moving into our new house and I require "old glory" flying outside. Part of the deal was a second flag of my choice. Of course it was a Packers flag. Sold out. lol And the guy was kinda cross with me about it. He asked me if I would like a Red Sox flag instead.(Had a Boston cap on) I said I would rather wait for a Packers flag and he was now visibly upset.. He was never out of them... He was a Steelers fan :D. I'm in sales so I know thats dedication, possibly loosing a sale over a sports team lol

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
While at the Ohio State Fair this past Monday I purchased a 20' telescoping flagpole from a vendor. We are moving into our new house and I require "old glory" flying outside. Part of the deal was a second flag of my choice. Of course it was a Packers flag. Sold out. lol And the guy was kinda cross with me about it. He asked me if I would like a Red Sox flag instead.(Had a Boston cap on) I said I would rather wait for a Packers flag and he was now visibly upset.. He was never out of them... He was a Steelers fan :D. I'm in sales so I know thats dedication, possibly loosing a sale over a sports team lol
I am buying a 20ft telescoping to take to the Chargers game. I will be flying the Packer Flag and the Championship flag for all to see. If anybody's going see the thread about the tailgate at San Diego. We are going to create Lambeau west for a day.