1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer nation domination(flagged)

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Aug 4, 2011.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    While at the Ohio State Fair this past Monday I purchased a 20' telescoping flagpole from a vendor. We are moving into our new house and I require "old glory" flying outside. Part of the deal was a second flag of my choice. Of course it was a Packers flag. Sold out. lol And the guy was kinda cross with me about it. He asked me if I would like a Red Sox flag instead.(Had a Boston cap on) I said I would rather wait for a Packers flag and he was now visibly upset.. He was never out of them... He was a Steelers fan :D. I'm in sales so I know thats dedication, possibly loosing a sale over a sports team lol

2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I would have done the same except I probably wouldn't even have a Steelers flag in my inventory.

3. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    He didn't have any. But it came UPS yesterday lol

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    I am buying a 20ft telescoping to take to the Chargers game. I will be flying the Packer Flag and the Championship flag for all to see. If anybody's going see the thread about the tailgate at San Diego. We are going to create Lambeau west for a day.