Packer merchandise selling 6th

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 56970.html

Here are the top ten in order of sales from 1APR05 to 31MAR06.
Steelers
Eagles
Raiders
Cowboys
Patriots
Packers
Colts
Bears
Giants
Broncos

The Steelers are first for the first time since 1980.

Packers, Raiders, and Cowboys seem to be in the top 5 annually regardless of their records. The Packers have slipped to 6th.

Living in Northern California it is interesting that Raiders apparel is banned in my son's school district. It is considered "gang clothing".

Remember if you don't buy at the Packer Pro Shop, the Packers only get 1/32 of the NFL profits.

At the Pro Shop 100% goes to the Packers. Packer Pro Shop is #1 in the league in sales.

AJ Hawk jerseys should add to sales.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep, I got my AJ Hawk Jersey already.

how is raiders apparel gang clothing? Is silver and black gang colors out there? I know a bit about gangs, and I dont know of any with those colors. If you do know, please tell me what that crap is about.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider stuff is popular with gangs. I really don't know why but the school in their wise rules for rearing the next generation of voters thinks 49'er stuff is okay and Raider stuff induces crime.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't expect us to be chanting "We're #6, we're #6... anytime soon.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
how is raiders apparel gang clothing? Is silver and black gang colors out there? I know a bit about gangs, and I dont know of any with those colors. If you do know, please tell me what that crap is about.

I have heard of Raiders apparel being sported by some gangs. Its not like Al Davis is a member of the crips, but there is a tacit endorsement of the gang culture by the Raiders organization. The clothes put out by the team, the atmosphere encouraged in the stadium and in other teams' stadium, the absence of any clear statements from the organization trying to distance itself from that culture. Another reason why it could be thought of as gang related is the early 90's gangsta rap group NWA, who always wore black and would often sport Raiders caps, etc.

However, I had no idea of how many teams are associated with gangs. I found this online for a little proof.

http://www.chitown.com/bigshoulders/gngcolor.html