Packer Fan Rant

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's one game dude. I realize the defense part of his rant was legit, but the drops by our receivers was pretty much limited to Finley for most of the year. Simmer down, you aren't going to win them all. Everyone has bad games, ours just came at a bad time. Hopefully the players eat their humble pie, wash it down with a glass of hard work, and we come back next year.

Zen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That kid is too fresh off the game. The Giants forced some things in this game too. if you beat yourselves its a measure of your team.

If the giants lost i could say that Eli could have been more clutch in the 4th, and he didnt bring it. but in the end the team who walked away with the win deserved it. i think the packers were rattled. the pocket collapsed all day. rodgers has some great foot work. lay at least some of that credit on the front four... just SOME of it. sure the packers were not invinceable like everyone expected but you cant completely hang it all on the records on the season. The Giants are a dark horse. Our pass rush is exactly what it will take to beat QB star offenses with bad defenses.

People will be in disbeleif because the Giants are peaking at the exact right moment.

Cruz and Nicks are good recievers, and Eli is a beast. he isn't as pure a passer as rodgers but he is a beast. the G-men are becoming very balanced right now. This kid doesn't see the forest for the trees yet, because all the giants are to him is their **** poor regular season record.

but they are more then that.

OP
OP
Packers80

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's one game dude. I realize the defense part of his rant was legit, but the drops by our receivers was pretty much limited to Finley for most of the year. Simmer down, you aren't going to win them all. Everyone has bad games, ours just came at a bad time. Hopefully the players eat their humble pie, wash it down with a glass of hard work, and we come back next year.
I think that's what he was saying about the dropped passes. Finley has had most of them across the span of this season, but in tonight's game, there were what? 8 drops by 7 different guys I think it was.

Reaction score
These guys need to learn to play in the cold first of all. It's Lambeau Field for godsakes. That may have had something to do with the rest of the dropped passes from other team members than Finley. That guy is nothing but a total disaster and nothing but a punk. He deserves a second chance but elsewhere. So if he plays better on another team than so be it.

As for the defense discussion the OP is spot on. 1st down - denied, 2nd down - denied, 3rd and long - "FIRST DOWN to Hakeem NIIIIIICKS!!! OMG". Are you kidding me? How many times did we see that happen? What about that hail mary pass? Every defender was BEHIND Nicks. Tramon Williams got soft after his payday and I hope they get rid of him too.

I wanted to believe we had something special with Capers. But if you actually look at his record, his defense performance last year was indeed a fluke. I give more credit to the team overcoming injuries and having heart than him after seeing this season. I don't put the entire blame on him as it wasn't him that got rid of Jenkins. That's on TT. That was the stupidest thing management ever did. We need someone to compliment Matthews period. Or last years ring will be the only ring Rodgers ever sees. I for one want him to get at least 2, so the ghost of Favre can finally leave Green Bay. Please don't let the door hit your *** on the way out Capers.

Grant has a fumble history. Admit it. I give him credit for actually starting to play late in the season when Starks got hurt. But he is too hit and miss. We need more consistency in our running game. He's gone.

I have a feeling this team is really going to change next year.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not listen to this whole piece of mind by the author, but I think he is feeling what the majority of fans are....

ARE YOU FKN KIDDING ME???!!!???

Capers need to **** he has never been a solid D-coord......EVER! His game plan tonight was evident of his lack of critical thinking.
3 Down linemen on an OBVIOUS run situation?????????? REALLY???????

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
In a week, they'll be talking about the next two teams to lose. I'll turn it back on then. Bad enough as it is.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers went 15-2 with this D-Fence.
I dunno why people don't give them any credit for doing that.
Yes, the D failed us today but they didn't fail us to get to this point.

L

Lunchboxer

The Packers went 15-2 with this D-Fence.
I dunno why people don't give them any credit for doing that.
Yes, the D failed us today but they didn't fail us to get to this point.

The D sucked all year. Arron Rodgers and company is what made us 15-1. If Rodgers has an Off day we were ******. D could not step up and bail out Rodgers.

Members online

Latest posts