1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer Fan in Pats territory

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MAPackerFan, Jan 23, 2011.

1. MAPackerFan

MAPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    New to the forum but not the Packers. I became a fan back in the early '90s after getting married. The wife has a TON of family in Green Bay.

If anyone knows the Pamperin family, I married into that bunch :)

I was a long time Charger's fan growing up and I remember the trade that brought James Lofton the the Bolts from GB. :)

So, when the wife showed interest in football and she explained who her team was, I figured I'd back them too. I remember watching Favre grow as a player and bring my love of the Pack to its pinnacle in '96. The thrills and chills of being a Packer fan cannot be described. So close so many times, and yet just coming up short. I suppose that's how some of my Red Sox buddies felt until '04.

Anyway, glad there is a forum where I can keep up with the team and have a virtual palm to give high-five to when we win or a friendly shoulder to cry on should the unthinkable happen.

Bring on the Bears!!!!

:chisux:

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum :)

3. WaitingList

WaitingList Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My OCD requires I point out that it was J.J. (John Jefferson) that the Packers got from San Diego.

4. MAPackerFan

MAPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    DOH!!! Ok, admitedly, I was 10 or 11 years old when that happened. I am coming down with CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t).

Thanks for the correction.

GO PACK!!!

5. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    Welcome to the forum.

Pats land huh?

We'll pray for you.