Out of pure curiosity......

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would be your second favorite NFL football team?

Mine is the Pittsburgh Steelers!
Mostly because of how they played in the '70's.

You notice it's NOT the 49er's or the Plowboys....
Although I would put the Niners in my top five.
I think it's a product of when I grew up, not where...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'd have to say Chargers. I can't think of why though, I've jus always liked them and if I couldn't pick the packers with my friends when we played Tecmo Bowl I'd pick the Chargers.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only team to use in Techmo Bowl was the Bears. Putting Packer loyalties aside for a few minutes at a time, the Bears had this one screen pass that was absolutely unstoppable. :mrgreen:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:
The only team to use in Techmo Bowl was the Bears. Putting Packer loyalties aside for a few minutes at a time, the Bears had this one screen pass that was absolutely unstoppable. :mrgreen:

they still had payton right...yeah you could do amazing thing with that guy.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always was a Packers fan,but back in the 60's I also like the Chiefs in the AFL. All the old guys like Len Dawson,Nolan Smith(?) the guy who was 5'4" and ran back kick-offs.I canremenber all the other right now.

Rhino58

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the Rams. I liked them when Kurt Warner was still playing for them and actually playing good. After the Packers lost to them in the play-offs, however, I didn't care to much about them.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:

i always took the giants cuz with LT on the PAT block, every td was almost always only a 6 pt score.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super Techmo Bowl, 49's baby. Had this crazy roll out play to rice. Scored every time. Every time...

Members online

Latest posts