our great coach MM

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i believe the real problem is the leadership on our team ... there is none ... TT isnt a leader ,, he is spinless at best ... and MM is just talking to talk ... MM lost this team ,, hell even the players know he is just talking outta his *** ... so what needs to be done here to fix it /// IMO we need to can tt and mm ,, get a new GM and HC in green bay ... we need to get this ship turned around ... my issue with TT is he doesnt ever want to pay and get some solid proven players on this team ... he just wants to build through the draft ,, we all see where that got us ... and MM ,, lets just say the list gos on with this guy .... fact of the matter ,, if we get a good coach and gm here i believe we could turn this ship around in one year or two ... but that will take a good GM .. one that is willing to pick up some proven free agents ,, and make some good solid draft picks ... TT just wont do eighter of these things ... then you need a solid head coach to run the ship ... MM isnt the man for green bay IMO .... i know some are still updet about the brett saga ... but what if they didnt run Brett outta town ?? what if they did pick up Moss ??? what if they did make a few moves ... i believe we could be sitting on top the dev. today insted of minne .. just bad choice after bad choice and dumb and dumber ( tt and mm ) have nothing to say ... Ohh i think im working them too hard COME ON ...

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At his press conference today, McCarthy said that he still thinks the problems with the offensive line can be corrected. I'm not sure about the problems with his perception of reality.

bluemer517

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was not there myself but just had a friend that was at the airport tell me they saw bill cowher...

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where in green bay ?
austun strauble?
i used to work there .. ill call some ol peeps see if they know anything ..

bluemer517

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea, i called my buddy who is a police officer out there, he said that he didnt work this morning but he was gonna call around

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please check the validity of this as you gonna get a lot of people's hopes up.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I'll admit I just got a bit excited, but I will wait until a reliable source says something about this. No offense.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to bring him in right now even if Cowher did want to come in right now. Bringing in new people only makes sense in the Off-Season.

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still waiting on a call back ... my old waiter quit the restraunt ... i talked to him and he didnt know since he now works at curleys ... as of now i really cant say eighter way .... i geuss well have to wait it out ..:dontknow:

Rebar1277

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please get a REAL coach!!

I totally agree MM should get the heck out of green bay! He has made some **** poor decisions (like watching the team last year in the red zone on first down run the ball 3 times and kick a field goal).
And this year I don't wanna even get started! I know we have absolutely NO OFFENSIVE line nor do we have a RB. But how the hell do you lose to TB a team that has lost 11 straight games? TB looked like a decent team with a winning record against the pack. I know this is the NFL and anything can happen but damn this is not good.:viksux:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts