our great coach MM

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry guys he has to go ... after todays game MM said ,, i think i worked them too hard .... WHAT YOU DID WHAT??? MM is a TODD ,,, im sorry but there is no way he is working this team ... Dont run out there and say your doing somthing you are not .... this team has issues and its clear to me ... then you have TT who wont even adress the fans ... look TT you messed this whole thing up ... i feel you owe us some kind of rebuddle you spinless sponge ...

Ace731

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i posted a thread like this after the loss. it disappeared...

anyway i agree, the guy is a poor excuse for a head coach and the worst play caller of all time. i'd take jim zorn play calling over mccarthy. at least zorn played the game at a pro level.

pretty pathetic game.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does anyone know why there is no press conference release for today after the game on the packers site?

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the best part was....

Your franchise QB has been sacked 15 times in 2 games against the Vikings and 5 times against the Bucs. You're down 2 scores with 20 seconds to go and you've got your face in the play sheet and your banged and battered QB dropping back to pass? Sometimes, you've just got to know when to run the ball, lick your wounds and man-up in front of the mike so you and your franchise QB can live to fight another day. What a piece of crap excuse for an NFL coach. Get Heimerdinger - I like the name anyway.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your franchise QB has been sacked 15 times in 2 games against the Vikings and 5 times against the Bucs. You're down 2 scores with 20 seconds to go and you've got your face in the play sheet and your banged and battered QB dropping back to pass? Sometimes, you've just got to know when to run the ball, lick your wounds and man-up in front of the mike so you and your franchise QB can live to fight another day. What a piece of crap excuse for an NFL coach. Get Heimerdinger - I like the name anyway.
AND WE WERE RUNNING THE BALL PRETTY WELL... He's just dumb. He's trying to prove a point here, by going deep every time... Just run short routes you greasy bastard...

And by watching the game, it's pretty clear that it were the routes who were deep, and not the QB that chose to go deep everytime... But in MM's defense, when given the option, Rodgers hasn't chosen to take the quick routes anyway...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AND WE WERE RUNNING THE BALL PRETTY WELL... He's just dumb. He's trying to prove a point here, by going deep every time... Just run short routes you greasy bastard...

And by watching the game, it's pretty clear that it were the routes who were deep, and not the QB that chose to go deep everytime... But in MM's defense, when given the option, Rodgers hasn't chosen to take the quick routes anyway...

Maybe Rodgers should pull a Peyton Manning and audible out of every play that McCarthy calls lol. At least that way he'll know when to throw it.

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its depressing ,,, at the end of the game they showed woodson and harris .. you could just see in their faces ,, they werent happy ... MM lost control of this team ... i bet even rodger isnt too hot on MM now .. rodgers has been running for his life out there ...

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder what kind of cleaning products MM will be using this week?

All we have to clean up this week in practice is special teams, A-rod, O-line, play calling, defensive play calling, and offensive/defensive systems. May want to get the pressure washer out and use commercial grade cleaners.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Rodgers should pull a Peyton Manning and audible out of every play that McCarthy calls lol. At least that way he'll know when to throw it.

That's why #4 fell out of favor with MM. He checked out of too many calls in '07, with positive results.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that MM is running out of scape goats, but does anyone think any assistant/position coaches will be fired tomorrow?

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look for "tough Mike" going all business today at his presser. He'll talk about turning the page to get ready for Dallas. Then he'll act annoyed by the questions.

Fix anything on this horseshit team? I doubt it.

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that MM is running out of scape goats, but does anyone think any assistant/position coaches will be fired tomorrow?

i dont believe anyone will be fired yet ... i think the packers will allow all coaches to finish out the year ... i do believe at the end of the season some heads will roll IMO .... if we dont make playoffs ,, i dont see how TT and MM can stay ... i beieve they bolth have to take the blame ... the fact that TT hasnt adressed the packers nation to me is insane .... if it were my job id at least say sorry guys my bad .... yet he says nothing ... and as for MM i think ive heard enough outta him ...

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Why?!

Why is it that we throw bombs instead of picking apart defences with quick INS and slants? Bombs are nice when you are crushing but when you score in 1 minute you give them 14 minute to pound at your crappy D. MM does need to go a 15 year old kid playing Madden can come up with better calls than this boob. I'm from Canada so I am forced to see the C-rappy Football League and the team who lost to the Buccs wasn't far off that terrible mark. :viksux:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a quote from MM in the paper today says "there are a few things that need to be cleaned up". You think Mike? At least everybody knows that there is a few things to clean up now. thanks MM as we were all in the dark about that.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM needs to read these forums lol. And to the poster who said they would rather have zorn... ill pass on him thanks.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone think that if MM stays or talks of him staying start that players will start jumping ship? Maybe big time players like harris and woodson?

Hendogg33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think MM has lost the team. AND he is not helping by throwing AROD under the bus blaming him for the sacks.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a quote from MM in the paper today says "there are a few things that need to be cleaned up". You think Mike? At least everybody knows that there is a few things to clean up now. thanks MM as we were all in the dark about that.
This made me chuckle. That really shows how inept MM really is.

dammitjim30

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He sucks!

I can't agree with all you anymore on Coach Mike "Yes Man" MacCarthy. I saw someone say that he said he worked the Packers too hard. You've got to be kidding me? Definitely not hard enough. All MacCarthy does is submit and continuously do whatever management wants him to do, including from the worst GM in the league, Ted Thompson. Grow a pair once and get pissed at your players for making stupid mistakes, including your porous offensive line and your terrible special teams. The very same thing happened the week before in the Vikings game, where the Packers scored a huge TD and then the special teams allowed a TD(last week) and a 80-90 return (this week). That can't happen. I'm so done with this coach and don't get me started on ted Thompson.
:viksux:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't agree with all you anymore on Coach Mike "Yes Man" MacCarthy. I saw someone say that he said he worked the Packers too hard. You've got to be kidding me? Definitely not hard enough. All MacCarthy does is submit and continuously do whatever management wants him to do, including from the worst GM in the league, Ted Thompson. Grow a pair once and get pissed at your players for making stupid mistakes, including your porous offensive line and your terrible special teams. The very same thing happened the week before in the Vikings game, where the Packers scored a huge TD and then the special teams allowed a TD(last week) and a 80-90 return (this week). That can't happen. I'm so done with this coach and don't get me started on ted Thompson.
:viksux:

I dont think anyone is sticking up for cheeseburger after this weekend.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
One of the problems I think is McCarthy is calling the offensive plays. He needs to give that job over to the OC and get on with being a Head Coach. There is to much going on during a game these days for the Head Coach to be the main person calling the plays. Now he would have some input into it, but the over all play calling should be done by someone other than him. Think about it, how many Head Coaches call all the offensive plays during the game? Right now, I think he is the only one.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the problems I think is McCarthy is calling the offensive plays. He needs to give that job over to the OC and get on with being a Head Coach. There is to much going on during a game these days for the Head Coach to be the main person calling the plays. Now he would have some input into it, but the over all play calling should be done by someone other than him. Think about it, how many Head Coaches call all the offensive plays during the game? Right now, I think he is the only one.
Problem is we don't have that someone. Every time Philbin called the plays it was horrenduous. The last preseason game against TEN is a fresh example of that...

But it's not just the playcall. He cannot motivate his players, he cannot coach them up... Right now, the only good thing he has done is coach QBs, and with the way Rodgers is getting beat, he's going to develop a permanent "happy feet" soon enough.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Problem is we don't have that someone. Every time Philbin called the plays it was horrenduous. The last preseason game against TEN is a fresh example of that...

But it's not just the playcall. He cannot motivate his players, he cannot coach them up... Right now, the only good thing he has done is coach QBs, and with the way Rodgers is getting beat, he's going to develop a permanent "happy feet" soon enough.
Well two people are responsible for that problem, TT and MM.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts