Other teams FG kickers

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How come it seems other teams FG kickers always make the game winning fg against us no matter how long it is? It seems that way at least. dude made it twice!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it also drives me nuts that I just can't trust Crosby.

Bottom line, we need to start winning those close games. And don't give me no Rodgers BS. Rodgers had that game at least tied today.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bottom line, we need to start winning those close games. And don't give me no Rodgers BS. Rodgers had that game at least tied today.
Rodgers is a BEAST!! I still think we go deep into the playoffs at least the nfc champ game.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers gave us a late game tie today. Also gave us a late game tie against Miami. Rodgers didn't fumble the ball against Chicago either.

Unless he starts playing defense and special teams, Rodgers isn't the problem.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quinn Johnsons screw up didnt help. Rodgers was throwing it to Quarless over Johnsons head and good ole Quinn made a rookie mistake and jumped for it and put it out of Quarless' reach :( But yes Mason needs to go

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Slocum needs to burn in hell!

Burning in hell might be a bit much for what amounts to a simple case of incompetence.

A more appropriate level of punishment could be a bad case of hemorroids.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but Crosby was playing in a dome. For someone who supposedly has a huge leg, every kickoff should be touchback.

Wasn't a good game.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's a joke. Everyone blames him for not winning late when he the truth is he marches downfield gets the tie and watches the game fall apart from the sidelines. On a bright side, he looked excellent last night.

Gotta knock on the playcalling though, Packers should won and that fumble on the goal line sucked. Shouldn't have called 2 sneaks in a row, MM.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think what lost us the game, the non challenge on the tony gonzalez catch. We clearly was going to take control of that game. ST sucked a#$. I cant even get into how i really feel to frustrated. grrrrrrrrr

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RE: The challenge, hindsight is 20/20. Should he have challenged? Yup. But seeing it from the sidelines, at game speed, there was no way to tell the pass was incomplete as Gonzales did a great job of wrangling the ball in. It was up to the replay officials to buzz down and tell him to challenge, but Atlanta got the ball off too quickly for that.

That said, some situational awareness would have helped. Knowing it was 4th down, and knowing you still have all three time outs with the half running down, and seeing the opposing team scramble to the line, it would have been worth it to risk a challenge right there. But, in a close game like this one, you might need those challenges for later on, so it’s a catch-22.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RE: The challenge, hindsight is 20/20. Should he have challenged? Yup. But seeing it from the sidelines, at game speed, there was no way to tell the pass was incomplete as Gonzales did a great job of wrangling the ball in. It was up to the replay officials to buzz down and tell him to challenge, but Atlanta got the ball off too quickly for that.

That said, some situational awareness would have helped. Knowing it was 4th down, and knowing you still have all three time outs with the half running down, and seeing the opposing team scramble to the line, it would have been worth it to risk a challenge right there. But, in a close game like this one, you might need those challenges for later on, so it’s a catch-22.
Yeah I wish he challenged it to, but there was no way he could tell from the sidelines. When watching the game live i was like there is no way in hell he made that catch. Even if he is TG no way. Then they showed the first replay and I thougth DAMN great catch. Then on that last replay I was like NOOOOO he dropped it, I knew it CHALLENGE!!!!! lol.

The one when AR slid on 3rd down was a 1st down. That was easy to see and should of been challenged who knows maybe we go in for a score and there is a diff out come.

Members online

Latest posts