OTA camp footage

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still see some potential in Obiozor, but like with Bishop, it seems the guy doesn't get a chance..... sometimes it takes an injury to get a legit chance. Nobody thought Miles Austin was that good. Until he got a chance to play.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still see some potential in Obiozor, but like with Bishop, it seems the guy doesn't get a chance..... sometimes it takes an injury to get a legit chance. Nobody thought Miles Austin was that good. Until he got a chance to play.

Bishop got a lot of reps in '08 right after Barnett went down with his injury. Unfortunately it resulted in unspectacular plays and Hawk was further moved to MLB to replace Bishop. Imo Bishop is more of a preseason superstar than a regular season contributor.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bishop got a lot of reps in '08 right after Barnett went down with his injury. Unfortunately it resulted in unspectacular plays and Hawk was further moved to MLB to replace Bishop. Imo Bishop is more of a preseason superstar than a regular season contributor.
True, but I am sure Desmond is a better inside blitzer and more capable of blowing up a RB/FB who's supposed to pick him up.
Anything I can think of to improve the pass rush, I want to take a look at. But he won't be out there to cover a TE like a Witten or Shanko.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some more camp footage from Bedard. This time it's QB and WR drills.

mini video player - JSOnline

I know it's only OTAs but boy do our WR corp look good. I'm excited to see which guy makes it as our No. 5 receiver. Epic fail on Graham Harrell as he overshot that 5 yard fade route, probably one of the easiest throws to make. I'm still optomistic to see how he does in the preseason though.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I was watching some videos and came across the "Meet Brian Bulaga(?)" one. Im excited to see this guy on the field. Im so happy to be a fan of a club that brings in decent, stand-up, hardworking men.
Must be hard to be a Packer in the middle of Bear country :)

Members online

Latest posts