OT Jaguars

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Incredible. Lost turnover battle 5-0 and won the game! Would not have thought possible.
Another one of those games where you had to watch it to believe what happened. I'm surprised at how many teams totally imploded in games this year, losing, after having big leads early.

D

Deleted member 6794

It was the first time in NFL history that a team losing the turnover margin by at least five won a playoff game.

Reaction score
Incredible. Lost turnover battle 5-0 and won the game! Would not have thought possible.
Amazing. Reminded me of Russell Wilson and the 2014 Packers NFC game. Except this game truly had a -5 turnover differential. We all know that the probability of winning games with a good opponent in that -5 is extremely low.

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh, I shut it off at 27-0.
I was the opposite. I was out visiting people, came home, and turned it on at 27-0. I ended up watching it. I had to go back and watch that first half later, to see what in heaven's name had happened that was so different. I have a hunch those over the top celebrations, and in your face taunts that weren't called, had a huge effect at halftime. They had to be fuming.

I like it when these idiots get it thrown in their face for their over acting.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh, I shut it off at 27-0.
me too. Took my kids back to our hotel at halftime and was thinking, man I shouldn't have picked them to win. Didn't watch the rest because little sister was already sleeping in the room. I had gone back and forth so much on that pick. Then I woke up the next morning and saw they had won and was like, yeah, I knew it all along.

Then I checked my picks and I chose the Chargers after all, so I was disappointed again LOL

D

Deleted member 6794

Amazing. Reminded me of Russell Wilson and the 2014 Packers NFC game. Except this game truly had a -5 turnover differential. We all know that the probability of winning games with a good opponent in that -5 is extremely low.

It was the 31st time in NFL history that a team won despite losing the turnover margin by five, the first time in the playoffs though.

The Packers once defeated the Bears in 1967 while turning the ball over eight times while forcing only one.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does the OT at the start of your recent threads mean? All I can think of is overtime?

Members online

Latest posts