Oren Burks-- Torn Pectoral

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
taco has been a total bust in dallas to this point. this preseason he's actually done something albeit against 2's, 3's, and 4's. he's got more to prove than anyone on that D. he'd be the most hated player on the Packers if he were there. as for joe thomas...he'd be starting next to martinez if we still had him.

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are not without ILBs. I'm not worried about our depth here at all, and I'm serious. Ty Summers will be great next to Martinez. Burks should start the season on IR designated to return. Bolton may still make the 53, and he was seen walking around the locker room yesterday without any problems from what I read, no knee brace.

We will see what the cut date/possible trade brings to us, but I'm confident about the players we have at ILB.

I did expect more from Oren Burks to start TC, but freak injuries are just that. Maybe he returns, but I think we are fine without him right now.

D

Deleted member 6794

as for joe thomas...he'd be starting next to martinez if we still had him.

That's probably true but he wouldn't be a significant upgrade.

We are not without ILBs. I'm not worried about our depth here at all, and I'm serious. Maybe he returns, but I think we are fine without him right now.

You're most likely the only one feeling that way.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts