Open Invite to our Steeler Fan Site (Message Board)

Bill From Hanover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer Fans .....

I am one of the Site Administrators for a Steeler Fan Site. I would like to extend a handshake to you and welcome you over to our site during this Super Bowl between our teams.

It's a good site like this one, friendly people and some old grumpy folks as well .....

This is going to be one helluva game, 2 good teams, great fans with a very deep, rich history in the NFL.

So stop by ....... Good Luck this Sunday !

Bill from Hanover

McMillen and Wife's Pittsburgh Steelers Extravaganza

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation! I totally agree it's going to be a great SB and I hope both fan bases are enjoying the hell out of it. I am. Good luck Sunday, may the best team win with no injuries. I'm glad this SB has no sissy team playing in it (like the Vikings or Bears). LOL

OP
OP
Bill From Hanover

Bill From Hanover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked over this site and you folks have class, I am really impressed and thank you. It;s refreshing to have such great fans from both teams able to share this whole experience in a civilized manner ....

Can't wait until Sunday.

You know what is funny as hell ..... And I think we both can agree on this .... Poor Jerry Jones just built his Cowboy Palace and he had such high hopes of having his team in this Superbowl and that never happened and he has to sit in his owner's suite watching his endzone getting painted with Steeler and Packer Colors and Logos .... Poor guy will be drinking like a fish on Sunday ... I love It .... Hate Dallas !!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The Cowboy radio shows are not really happy about it either. The thought of the Steelers possibly winning a 7th in Cowboy stadium is irritating them. So most are supporting the Packers as a proxy.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked over this site and you folks have class, I am really impressed and thank you. It;s refreshing to have such great fans from both teams able to share this whole experience in a civilized manner ....

Can't wait until Sunday.

You know what is funny as hell ..... And I think we both can agree on this .... Poor Jerry Jones just built his Cowboy Palace and he had such high hopes of having his team in this Superbowl and that never happened and he has to sit in his owner's suite watching his endzone getting painted with Steeler and Packer Colors and Logos .... Poor guy will be drinking like a fish on Sunday ... I love It .... Hate Dallas !!
Yup.
That is one thing we can agree on.
Not only do I hate Dallas, but JJ as well. Maybe hate is a too strong a word. I just don't like him flaunting his ego driven wealthy lifestyle at us.
So yeah, it is poetic justice with the SB in his house without his team.

And you can thank and/or congratulate the Pack for contributing to getting their coach fired. Just one more gold brick in the wall for the Packers great season!

Members online

Latest posts