Ones gotta go

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DA can go if he wants minimum wage as far as I'm concerned. Used to be a joke 'you couldn't catch crabs in a ***** house' man if there was ever a line that fit DA to a T.

Reaction score
DA can go if he wants minimum wage as far as I'm concerned. Used to be a joke 'you couldn't catch crabs in a ***** house' man if there was ever a line that fit DA to a T.
So crabs are analogous to a football and a ********** is analagous to an NFL team? I believe the conversation has deteriorated to the point of no return :whistling:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
And I thought Dix was a pleasant enough fellow, not an irascible one. :p
Well there is a certain TE named Jake, coming out of Michigan, that I am afraid if the Packers draft him, HaHa and him, might become the Buttend of a lot of jokes.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
after getting Josh Jones, I would assume Burnett is gone... BUT

we run so many nickel and dime packages that I wouldn't be suprised if we kept him:

CBs
King
House
Randall
Gunter
Rollins

S
HaHa
Burnett
Jones
Brice

when you run the "big dime" (or in other words 3 safeties) looks Jones fits in nice

I don't think Davante goes unless he just outprices himself 11mil/year+... my guess is TT offers somethng similar to what Cobb/Nelson got
Otherwise, Davante can go... he's near his ceiling IMO.. as I said when we drafted him, he's a lesser version of Dez Bryant... so 90/1200/8-10 is his peak I think... and that's what Cobb/Nelson got/did when they got their 10mil/year deals

And both can stay actually

Members online

Latest posts