One of the best things about todays win is the Bears are....

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Cutler only made 5 throws and then he was gone. It looks as though the Lions also won the field position game every kick. It really seemed like a melt down kind of day for the Broncos. The Lions have been manhandled by the Eagles and Redskins who both exploited their pass defense. The Packers have shown inconsistency but we have avoided any kind of blowout by playing tough and not giving up. It will be interesting to see where the Lions and Packers end up record wise when they play each other.

Lions get Cardinals and Giants. Call me crazy, but I think the Lions will beat both of them.

We get the Vikings and Panthers. Personally, I am very afraid of the Vi--- ... well I am afraid of Peterson. Call me crazy, but I think we could possibly lose that one. I sure hope we don't though. I hope we game plan real hard this week.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: One of the best things about todays win is the Bears are

I think Cutler only made 5 throws and then he was gone. It looks as though the Lions also won the field position game every kick. It really seemed like a melt down kind of day for the Broncos. The Lions have been manhandled by the Eagles and Redskins who both exploited their pass defense. The Packers have shown inconsistency but we have avoided any kind of blowout by playing tough and not giving up. It will be interesting to see where the Lions and Packers end up record wise when they play each other.

Lions get Cardinals and Giants. Call me crazy, but I think the Lions will beat both of them.

We get the Vikings and Panthers. Personally, I am very afraid of the Vi--- ... well I am afraid of Peterson. Call me crazy, but I think we could possibly lose that one. I sure hope we don't though. I hope we game plan real hard this week.

I have a good feeling about sweeping the Lions. I don't feel so confident about the Vikings game.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Yeah but the Lions are keeping pace.

That is unexpected, to say the least.

And they won big against a team we had some trouble with. Of course they were at home and we were on the road but still....

They worry me a bit.

Dont forget that Jay Cutler only played a couple plays

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all the people worried about Petersen, has he put 2 good games back-to-back yet? and maybe the Chargers were affected by the fires more than first thought, it was easy to say "it hasn;t effected them" just because they beat Houston - wow! there are high school teams who could beat Houston.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
In the clips I seen from the Chargers/Vikings game, it didn't look like the Chargers were being aggressive and waited for him to come to them and then he'd make them pay.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we have to win the battle at the line....its that simple if we can dominate their o line we can plug the holes with barnett and hawk and popp

Members online

Latest posts