On to 2021!

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never too soon.

Please leave any crap about your love or hate for the last draft out of here and just leave it to prospects you like, don't like, etc.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta take a couple months before I start compiling anything...I'm worn out from attempting to be able to recognize all of this past draft class.....I'll probably share a few tomorrow LOL

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know folks wanted Justin Jefferson but I'm glad he went to the Vikings. I really think Jefferson's lack of physicality is going to get exposed. He barely faced press-man coverage in slot (2019), which is Thielens spot and when Jefferson was playing on the outside where he faced press-man (2018) he looked defeated at times. I can already see Jaire & King thrash talking him lol

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think next year's OT and WR will be better than this last class.

TE is looking really good.

RB class is good.

Edge class is better than 2020.

Don't know a lot about the DB's, LB's, or iDL.

Couple of my personal favorite prospects (not the best, just favorites)

- Greg Rousseau - Edge - Miami

- Troy Andersen - Athlete - Montana State (I'm still not sure if his best NFL position is LB, TE, or what) freak show athlete.

- Jabril Cox - LB - LSU. Just transferred to LSU from North Dakota State. Very, very good. Good coverage backer with some thump and pass rush ability.

- Trey Lance - QB - NDSU. It's possible that the 2019 NDSU team had two first round picks on it. I watched this kid destroy my alma mater. He's the real deal. Last year he threw 28 TD's and ZERO interceptions.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Know thy enemy:
Vikings had a great overall draft, many can contribute right away or have the ability to replace starters once their contracts are over. Lions early picks can contribute right away. Lastly, daa Bears... no comment :roflmao:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think next year's OT and WR will be better than this last class.

TE is looking really good.

RB class is good.

Edge class is better than 2020.

Don't know a lot about the DB's, LB's, or iDL.

Couple of my personal favorite prospects (not the best, just favorites)

- Greg Rousseau - Edge - Miami

- Troy Andersen - Athlete - Montana State (I'm still not sure if his best NFL position is LB, TE, or what) freak show athlete.

- Jabril Cox - LB - LSU. Just transferred to LSU from North Dakota State. Very, very good. Good coverage backer with some thump and pass rush ability.

- Trey Lance - QB - NDSU. It's possible that the 2019 NDSU team had two first round picks on it. I watched this kid destroy my alma mater. He's the real deal. Last year he threw 28 TD's and ZERO interceptions.

Full disclosure I had Trey Lance circled for GB in 2021 possibly as the successor...clearly I'll uncircle that now, but the dude I also love.

Jabril is a problem....and depending on draft class is a guy I could see being around that mid 20's spot many project GB to be at.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Full disclosure I had Trey Lance circled for GB in 2021 possibly as the successor...clearly I'll uncircle that now, but the dude I also love.

Jabril is a problem....and depending on draft class is a guy I could see being around that mid 20's spot many project GB to be at.

Please tell me you're not a Bison fan...

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Trey kid though I mean I get it, small school, but i love what i see.

Oh man, they're a heck of a program. Watching them play, they don't act or play entitled, like you would imagine after winning the championship for the past however long.

I'm just bitter because they've pummeled my school the past two years in the playoffs.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Rousseau is so much fun.

6'6 260 DL from Miami. He's primarily an edge, but they play him everywhere.

In HS he played WR and S. Put on like 40 pounds once he got to college. Very first spring game he had like 3 or 4 sacks. Then he got hurt, out for the year.

So this past year, as a redshirt freshman, he just goes for 19.5 TFL and 15.5 sacks. 54 tackles. I can't imagine we'll ever be Ina position to take him, but man, he's a fun tape watch!

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, pretty much pick a WR from Bama. Waddle is a star. Smith is very good, very refined WR.

Travis Etienne looks like a faster RB in the same style as Kamara and Jones. He’d be an option at 32.

Have not watched a lot of college ball. It’s an odd year.

Really think iDL and OT are our top priorities. WR obviously is up there, as is CB.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Greg Rousseau is so much fun.

6'6 260 DL from Miami. He's primarily an edge, but they play him everywhere.

In HS he played WR and S. Put on like 40 pounds once he got to college. Very first spring game he had like 3 or 4 sacks. Then he got hurt, out for the year.

So this past year, as a redshirt freshman, he just goes for 19.5 TFL and 15.5 sacks. 54 tackles. I can't imagine we'll ever be Ina position to take him, but man, he's a fun tape watch!
We won’t. He’s projected to go very high.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They play Rousseau everywhere in college, in the NFL he's a 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE. Unless we replace Pettine with a DC who runs a 3-4 under or 4-3 scheme, we're too overloaded at the position as it is.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this juncture, I'm locked in on Marvin Wilson of FSU. He was a 2 or 3rd Rounder last year, and he'll be a 1st Rounder this year due to the limited sample size of the NCAA. I think he could go as high as Top 15, but I think he probably lands 17-24th. If Gute is willing to wheel and deal, I think a trade up to get him is worth it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They play Rousseau everywhere in college, in the NFL he's a 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE. Unless we replace Pettine with a DC who runs a 3-4 under or 4-3 scheme, we're too overloaded at the position as it is.

1) No, they didn’t. They’ve played him remarkably similar to how we play Z Smith.

2) It don’t matter, cause he’ll be drafted before we pick.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this juncture, I'm locked in on Marvin Wilson of FSU. He was a 2 or 3rd Rounder last year, and he'll be a 1st Rounder this year due to the limited sample size of the NCAA. I think he could go as high as Top 15, but I think he probably lands 17-24th. If Gute is willing to wheel and deal, I think a trade up to get him is worth it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

A ton of talent that he’s never put together.

I really have only seen him play against Miami, but he was a non-factor against an average at best OL. In his defense, FSU is a dumpster fire, but he isn’t doing much to change that either. Seems immature to me.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) No, they didn’t. They’ve played him remarkably similar to how we play Z Smith.

2) It don’t matter, cause he’ll be drafted before we pick.

In a 4-3/46 system, Rousseau can pretty much play anything but DT....and that's not really a stretch either.

A ton of talent that he’s never put together.

I really have only seen him play against Miami, but he was a non-factor against an average at best OL. In his defense, FSU is a dumpster fire, but he isn’t doing much to change that either. Seems immature to me.

FSU is going through HCs like Green Bay goes through ILBs, and from what I understand there is a rift between new HC Norvell and the upperclassmen. That compiled with the offensive struggles, this team is in shambles; which could reflect on the effort on the field. I don't think Wilson brings that to the NFL.

I hope you're right, so he can drop to the 2nd or 3rd Round again in 2020, he has far more talent than any other DT/NT on the roster not named Kenny Clark.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts