1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

On the Bright Side.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Lunchboxer, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Well on the Bright Side it made the Packers come down to reality and they can be beaten and learn from it before the post season.

This team needed to learn that they can be beat. Now this week they can focus on the remain games. And clitch Home Field.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I agree.

They aren't going undefeated, just remember what the man once said, You can't always get what you want, but if try sometimes you get what you NEED.

3. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    The most positive thing is they got beaten fairly. If they had tanked a game or lied down with the perfect season on the line I would have puked all over myself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    The old man once said
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.”
    Vince Lombardi

Nuff said.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871

They can learn from losing like this. It's no different than the Broncos losing their first game back in 1998 when they were 13-0, oh and the 1991 Redskins, they were 11-0 and lost to the Cowboys. Both teams finished to win the Super Bowl, but lost a close game. The sky isn't falling on us!

6. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    18-1 sounds good to me now. Please beat the Bears and Lions. It's the Bears and Lions!!!! And at home.

7. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871

Didn't Lombardi lose a game and say he was glad cause it took pressure off his back to go undefeated?

8. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871

And please beat the Jaguars. During my week in Florida, I witnessed no one in Pensacola likes the Jags, proving there is NOTHING likable about them, they don't deserve to sweep a 13 loss team.

9. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +465
    Almost one year to the day we were beaten in a regular season game, too.

10. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Probably.

I did not want to go 19-0. I want is another World Championship and to stick it to favre one last time.

11. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    This is getting scary. Another win? I will have to wait and see. Man did Houston lay an egg today though. Ugh. Maybe Wade out hurt but still.....ugh.

This is like upset Sunday.