Omg probowl!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, those are the locks for the Pro Bowl. There might be more Packers voted into the Pro Bowl.

Hilarious how many Vikings are "locks" for the pro bowl, ridiculous.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
popularity contest and it doesn't hurt to have the media darling Bretta on your team.

Why is AP there? Hasn't done much this year.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that rodgers definitely makes the third roster spot b/c i've been hearing that tony romo will probably take it. That is just extreme BS!!

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
If tony romo gets it, I lose faith in humanity. He is like the anti-clutch

Another quarterback, whom the media and "expert fans" alike have been railing on for (also apparently) having "December woes", however, Romo has actually been playing quite well this month, despite the critique and statement of "facts" that he "usually" plays bad this month ...

Honestly ... I really don't get why people can get "agitated" over a popularity vote such as the pro-bowl ... Chances are that alot of those who are "lock ins" won't even be attending when the time comes anyway ...

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice how on NFL.com, they show the announcement of the Pro Bowl picks and highlight Rodgers under the title of "who deserves a spot?"

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
popularity contest and it doesn't hurt to have the media darling Bretta on your team.

Why is AP there? Hasn't done much this year.
He was 4th in the NFL in rushing coming into this week. I know he hasn't been all that impressive lately, but he was straight Beast Mode to start the year.

Rodgers deserves to go for GB, so does Woodson, and after that i'm drawing a blank. We have a lot of players making plays, but not one single guy that's making a ton of plays at a certain position. The only other guy I could make a case for, I think, is Clay Matthews.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't remember who made the probowl 3 years ago, but I can remember the last 20 teams to win or play in the super bowl.

Pro Bowl are for those who like the way college football picks it's champion, by the vote, rather than proving it on the field.

Latest posts