OH MY GADO

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this kid is amazing liberty collage does anyone know where that is not only that he was 3rd string there. He gets his shot at 5th string running back and performs like a bonafide probowler what did he have like 583 yards in 6 games wow ted thompson either got really lucky with this future probowler or teds a freakin genious SAmkon is just great big fast humble works his butt off he is just a great kid i cant wait next year over 1000 yards for Samkon Gado

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I like Gado a lot, but I also expect a lot from Collins and Hawkins, even from Underwood !!!

Yeah - same here... Don't forget, Batman is pushing to come back strong. Green is always the first one in the weight room and the last one to leave --- over-training? Probably not - as long as he paces himself, should be no problem. I would think he's working on flexibility to get that quad back in proper shape. At least, it's not his knees....

My next question - what will they do with Davenport?
Fisher looks to be traded off - most likely for draft picks....

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Chamuko said:
I like Gado a lot, but I also expect a lot from Collins and Hawkins, even from Underwood !!!

Yeah - same here... Don't forget, Batman is pushing to come back strong. Green is always the first one in the weight room and the last one to leave --- over-training? Probably not - as long as he paces himself, should be no problem. I would think he's working on flexibility to get that quad back in proper shape. At least, it's not his knees....

My next question - what will they do with Davenport?
Fisher looks to be traded off - most likely for draft picks....

Fisher doesn't have any trade value after last season. He showed that he's a career backup who plays special teams and can't be the lead RB. I think Davenport is gone and Green will be signed cheap. We're going to look at Green, Gado, Fisher, a couple young FAs and a draft pick to battle it out for the 3 roster spots. Gado will go a long way sharing carries with Green!

FB is an area of more concern if Hendo leaves, but I don't know how important the FB will be with MM's offense. Leach was a good blocker, but could not be a safety valve in the passing game. TT may look for a tweener like Davenport, but someone who can hopefully stay healthy.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps the point should be made that the current backfield is:

Gado
Herron
Chaz Williams
Leach

Henderson, Green, Davenport, Fisher, have no contract with the Packers and thus are no longer Packers.

Will TED make any offers to these free agents?

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, what an interesting situation at RB. Will Green be healthy and will we sign him? Is Gado for real?. What do we do with Davenport and Fisher? Do we draft and RB? Do we sign a free agent RB? It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

Members online

Latest posts