Oh, Excuses, Excuses...

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After every game either the opposing fans or Packer haters have some excuse - the officials, bad calls, non calls, frustrated rants about Packers fans. Check this one out:

No wonder you dont want Suh in the game, when he was in, you were scared, your offense was going nowhere!!! Of course you lame@ss packer fans want him suspended, it's the only way you can win. If I play a team, I want their best. Too bad packer fans aren't real fans!!!! 16-0 with the refs help, not exactly how I want to win!!! Just me though!!!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Suh actually do anything other than rip off Sitton's helmet and then foot stomp EDS and get tossed? Those are the only 2 times I remember him in on a play.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Did Suh actually do anything other than rip off Sitton's helmet and then foot stomp EDS and get tossed? Those are the only 2 times I remember him in on a play.

He had one tackle and BRAGGED in his presser how he was on hitting Rodgers all day?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I just took a peak at the Bears forum and saw a thread titled "The Packers are the worst 11-0 team I have ever seen."

*sigh*

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This same exact thing happened to the patriots of 2007. How they were "supposed" to lose some games they had no business winning.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I just took a peak at the Bears forum and saw a thread titled "The Packers are the worst 11-0 team I have ever seen."

*sigh*

Well, you know you have to excuse them. I mean isn't being brain damaged a requirement to be a Bears fan?

Reaction score
On other NFL fans commenting on the Packers during games:

notice how whenever Greg Jennings gets called for offensive PI for running a route with no one near him, no one gets in uproar about refs handing the other team the game? Meanwhile, Larry Fitzgerald is body slamming our CBs in a playoff game and there's no interference calls, yet no one complains?

Our guy gets called for roughing the passer and we're told "ha! he's on HGH! that's why!", but when the other team's guy gets called for roughing the passer it's all of a sudden "Rodgers is a baby that begs for penalties, the refs are handing the game to the Packers! ...durrh!"

haters aren't exactly logical....

JustaRoofer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Die hard Lions fan here,

First I want to say that I am ASHAMED of the Stupid, Ugly, Dirty play of that moronic DT ( not gonna even type his name ). Gb played a good game and won with class, something I think future lions teams should aspire to.
Congrats and good luck in the playoffs.

Disgusted in Detroit

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fans find excuses as to why their team,is losing too the pack it has nothing to do with,the talent we have A-Rod has a lot of weapons to use,d=line We have predator so other fans have to find ways of making excuses as to why their team loses to us.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

*sigh*

I'd rather be the "worst 11-0 team ever" than be 7-3.

On top of that, I'd rather be an 0-11 team fan than be a Bears fan.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have a point.
After slamming a guys head/helmet into the ground and then stomping on his arm is the way to play football and it shouldn't be a 15 yard penalty which leads to a TD.
Yeah, the refs favor GB. :Rolls eyes:

Reaction score

*sigh*
How can you take any Rogers (I mean Rodgers) hater seriously when they always misspell his name? LOL.. and a few of the responses on that thread are
Lol the worst 11-0 team, oh man that's almost as bad as being the worst QB in the hall of fame.
You can despise the Packers and still realize they are dynasty in the making.
All it would take is the right hit on Rogers and there goes the dynasty ! Their defense right now is about on the level as New Orleans was when they one the Super Bowl . One dimensional teams do not become dynasties !
What a coincidence! I was just saying this morning how the Colts were the best 0-11 team I've ever seen.

Loran

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Add Skip Bayless to that list to. He said today that the Packers have been very lucky smh. He mentioned all the injuries to the Lions and never mentioned how we lost two of our starting linebackers.

D

Dan115

Skippy is all about shock. Just wants to get attention. He looks like Alfred Neuman.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skippy is all about shock. Just wants to get attention. He looks like Alfred Neuman.

Yup. I'm surprised people A) Still listen to him knowing he's full of crap and B) People haven't already figured out that his sole purpose in life is to vomit nonsense and BS simply to get a rise out of people and to draw ratings.

Besides, his name is Skip which means he most assuredly got picked on a lot as a kid.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Add Skip Bayless to that list to. He said today that the Packers have been very lucky smh. He mentioned all the injuries to the Lions and never mentioned how we lost two of our starting linebackers.

And our best offensive lineman. Not to mention starting a backup at LT.

Loran

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@realskipbayless: ARodg playing GREAT. But not THAT great. Not unless you're Favre hater and you've lost all objectivity b/c you're really rooting against HIM.

Lmao wow how dumb.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's wrong in losing with a little grace and dignity???

For some of us, the NFL is like a religion. But it's still just A GAME. Sore losers SUCK.