Official whine and complain about the season.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Bellyache and complain to your hearts content. Will it make our defense play better...NO.
All yours ............
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our offense gave us 31 points. What more can they do? Hell, even against the Saints we managed 29 points and those were both losing efforts. I'm not that busy, they may as well suit me up on defense. I'll play a lot cheaper than any of them, LOL.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
It's all on the defense and special teams..will they make changes ???? Good question ?

RFX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's so disappointing to watch the Packers come back from behind, be ahead in the last 2 minutes, and lose it for the second time.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HEY i got an Idea lets blame Aaron Rodgers. You know it is all his fault that the defense cant tackle. the special teams looks like special olympics. wth right. GLOBAL WARMING AROD, Wars Arod AROD, Arod all his fault.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
HEY i got an Idea lets blame Aaron Rodgers. You know it is all his fault that the defense cant tackle. the special teams looks like special olympics. wth right. GLOBAL WARMING AROD, Wars Arod AROD, Arod all his fault.

It's not even funny anymore to bring the Rodgers factor into this. It's obvious to everyone that he's been more than adequate - a little timid but that's expected from a 1st-year starter.

What's also not funny is the lack of leadership on both sides of the ball. Every player sounds like a broken record after losses this year.

"We just didn't get it done."

"We didn't make enough plays."

"We've got to get that fixed."

Training camp is the place to be "getting it fixed". Week 14 is the time for playoff runs, especially for teams returning every starting player on defense & 10 on offense from the previous season.

mal3bro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13-wins vs. 3 losses in 2007, this year's record so far 4 wins and 7 losses!Defense looks sick, Rodgers has moments of clarity.
Anybody know what the Jet's record is or are they in the hunt for the playoffs? Favre is doing pretty good for a used up quarterback in my opinion. Nobody really knows what TT and MM put Favre through to make him retire. The guy still can play effectively, just makes you wonder what could have been this year.
Now the Packers are losing to the Houston Texans! OMG!! 13-3 last year, looking like a big dog log this year!
Listen up, before you jump all over me, I have been a fan since Bart Starr was the coach, so don't say I am a fair wearther fan, I have been a long suffering fan who got use to winning under some excellent Coaches and a great front office.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to jump all over you, mal, because even WITH Brett Favre as the QB (and seriously...let it go, already), if you've WATCHED the games enough...it's NOT the offense that kills this team. It's the DEFENSE, it's PENALTIES, it's SPECIAL TEAMS, it's PREDICTABLE PLAY CALLING. Those have been the contributing factors to this teams' demise this year. A partial lack of leadership? Maybe. But McCarthy's lousy play calling, a defense that couldn't stop a leaky faucet, special teams that allow opponents to start near midfield, and being penalized have not helped this team at all. Even WITH Favre, this team wouldn't be much better. Doesn't matter WHO was behind center, and I give Rodgers credit---for a guy that had to put up with the off field drama that he did...he's handled himself pretty well. He's had a decent season for a first year starter...it's just the team AROUND him sucks. Kind of hard to win games and run the offense with any kind of efficency when you have play calling as bad as we have it, and the offensive line can't stay disciplined, can't open holes for the RB, and doesn't give time for Aaron to throw. Hard to run an offense when you have to constantly play FROM BEHIND because the DEFENSE can't get it's pathetic *** OFF the field.

Thompson and McCarthy (and let's throw in Sanders too---his stint as Def. Coordinator HAS to come to an end), screwed a lot up this year. Favre or not...this team took a huge step back this year...and it's NOT because of Aaron Rodgers...it's the team as a whole. Corrections NEED to be made. If it means replacing McCarthy and Sanders...whatever. But this team is OUT of excuses.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PS Mal....Favre did a lot of this acrimonious crap on his own when he kept changing his damn mind about retiring---so he doesn't get a free pass in MY book. Both parties are to blame for that. And who gives a rat's behind about the Jets? I sure as hell don't. BTW..they're 8-4. They're good...not GREAT. If you care for Brett and the Jets...go watch them. I only care about the Packers.

4rules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unlike B.O.'s philosophy, successful organizations are not run from the bottom-up. The responsibility rests with management and coaching. Talent dissolves without leadership.

The good news: now the Lombardi/McCarthy comparisons will end.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerFan4 said:
PS Mal....Favre did a lot of this acrimonious crap on his own when he kept changing his damn mind about retiring---so he doesn't get a free pass in MY book. Both parties are to blame for that. And who gives a rat's behind about the Jets? I sure as hell don't. BTW..they're 8-4. They're good...not GREAT. If you care for Brett and the Jets...go watch them. I only care about the Packers.

:yes:

Latest posts