OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah i think the 2 games has been confirmed, probably should have been more, but since hes a money drawer that was probably all they wanted to do. In regards to the comments about Woodson, he probably should've been thrown out too. But it all pales in comparison to stomping on someone when they're laying on the ground. Even the guy Woodson punched could defend himself to an extent, but it can be argued that Suh used a weapon (cleats) on a defenseless player in a vulnerable position.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
If I were a Lions fan (SHUDDER!) and wanted to see this immensely talented and immature player straighten up I would hope the Lions organization (the president, if not the GM, if not the HC) would extend the suspension for one more game beyond the NFL sanction. Just to make a statement letting him know that if this kind of BS has been condoned or ignored in the past, it won't be going forward.

IMO any player who throws a punch or stomps on another player should be ejected and fined. ANY player.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh sees a cat brush by his leg, stomps on it

"The cat got me into an unfortunate situation by tripping me up. I almost fell over but tried to get out of the situation because the cat was pulling me down. I tried to regain my balance, but the cat just happened to be where my foot was going. People just like to make their own stories, but the man upstairs knew what I did."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I merged this into the Official Suh thread or we are going to have 3 or more threads discussing Suh. Thank you for providing a link!!! I personally think he got off easy. I think the penalty should of been more severe to send a message.
On the one hand I agree that 2 games doesn't seem like enough.
On the other hand he already did get ejected near the start of the 2nd half so it will all be about 2 1/2 games.
And his penalty did give the Pack a new set of downs and closer to the goal line which resulted in them scoring 7 instead of 3 and got them on a winning roll. And without him, Detroit may lose playoff chances.
So maybe it is enough justice while I wouldn't mind, still, a little bit more.

Another thing they could do is choose which 2 games he doesn't play in.
Have him sit out the next game, (This Sun.) and then keep him on the bench for the next Packers game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ksgiving-day-stomp?module=HP11_headline_stack
IMO is the right decision 2 games out, we will see if he changes is behaviour, Im not so sure...
With him going to appeal the decision it doesn't look like he's getting the message.
Look up the word "*********." You'll see his face for the picture.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-sit-on-sunday-night-could-be-a-leverage-pla/
...Suh has been encouraged by the NFLPA to pursue the appeal, in order to ensure that players who engage in similar behavior won’t be suspended in the future. And that, of course, will do nothing to improve the current public perception of the NFLPA. Already suffering from the appearance that the NFLPA wants to protect HGH users by refusing to honor an agreement to conduct HGH testing, the NFLPA now risks developing a reputation for running interference for players who stomp on other players.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite part was the Haduoken to the back of Jay Cutler.
I liked it when he grabbed the Browns player by the face mask and tosses him around, and I knew the stomping would be exaggerated and it didn't disappoint. LMAO
I also like the sound efx.
And you can hear it in English. Click in the top right after a few seconds when it starts.
Check out their channel. They have a lot of good vids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NMATV
Think I might post some over on the sticky "Funny Video Thread" over at the Atrium.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the one hand I agree that 2 games doesn't seem like enough.
On the other hand he already did get ejected near the start of the 2nd half so it will all be about 2 1/2 games.
And his penalty did give the Pack a new set of downs and closer to the goal line which resulted in them scoring 7 instead of 3 and got them on a winning roll. And without him, Detroit may lose playoff chances.
So maybe it is enough justice while I wouldn't mind, still, a little bit more.

Another thing they could do is choose which 2 games he doesn't play in.
Have him sit out the next game, (This Sun.) and then keep him on the bench for the next Packers game.

Can the Lions choose what games they suspend him for? I thought it was the next two consecutive games following his suspension.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can the Lions choose what games they suspend him for? I thought it was the next two consecutive games following his suspension.
No, it's for the next two games. The Lions nor Suh can pick and choose. He is however, appealing the decision and if there was not a ruling on the appeal before Sunday he could play against the Saints.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you Kitten.
I was having a fantasy of what I would like to have happen.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, it's for the next two games. The Lions nor Suh can pick and choose. He is however, appealing the decision and if there was not a ruling on the appeal before Sunday he could play against the Saints.
Is it just me or is there something just not right with all of this?
There are tons of things wrong with this picture. Starting with Duh doing the infraction going all the way to the NFLPA to Goddell and the rest of the NFL offices.
Dam-You-Kong Duh might, in a way, have a choice weather or not he serves his "sentence?"
He was talking about sitting out Sunday's game against the Saints as if he has a say in the matter?
He broke the rules. Now have him pay with no ifs ands or buts about it.

He has not shown any remorse. He is not apologizing at all. (They are just words to justify and to help him get off the hook.)
If he doesn't do the full two games in a row starting this Sunday then I will expect Duh to not have learned anything from all of this and fear that he will go back to his cheap shot, low blow dirty style of playing.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you Kitten.
I was having a fantasy of what I would like to have happen.

Thanks guys! I didn't think he could, I've never heard of anyone doing that before. I hope they tack on an extra game because he is wasting their time appealing. He's lucky he got away with only two games and no big fine. By appealing it just looks like he doesn't think what he did was wrong and he doesn't think he should be punished.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I didn't think he could, I've never heard of anyone doing that before. I hope they tack on an extra game because he is wasting their time appealing. He's lucky he got away with only two games and no big fine. By appealing it just looks like he doesn't think what he did was wrong and he doesn't think he should be punished.
Yup.
I'm gonna be nervous if he plays the Packers again. I think they will have on different cleats.
If someone just happens to take him out, I'll be happy.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup.
I'm gonna be nervous if he plays the Packers again. I think they will have on different cleats.
If someone just happens to take him out, I'll be happy.

That's another problem, but one for the Lions and Suh. By establishing himself as a dirty player, he may of made a target out of himself. I don't mean the league and refs either, I mean if he goes for somebody's QB or player and ****** off the wrong guy, somebody may very well take him out.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not nervous about the Lions or Suh. I want him to play!! I suggest Dietrich wear more shoulder and arm padding, however. ;)

Lionsfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When he plays the Pack in January, I think they will have a keen eye on him and Smith ...

But here is something even more bizare, even to us Lions....

Goodell himself encouraged Suh to appeal, Here is the link

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2011/11/29/2596929/ndamukong-suh-suspension-appeal-lions

Also its a known fact EVERY PLAYER that is suspended by the league is encouraged to fight it by the player asscotioation
seems like a waste of time... I just wish Suh would take the 2 games and be done, he'll be fresh to blow up the "Queens" offensive line !!!

Members online

Latest posts