OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

L

Lunchboxer

*Ques Price is right music*

The Object of this game is to guess the fine handed down by goodell to Suh. Guess the fine without going over. If you win I send Virtual Cookie With Green and Gold Chocolate chips.

I start it at a $25,000 Fine.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I lost all respect I had for Suh, and the Lions defense as a whole over his ejection.

Sure you can say "I told you so" when I didn't buy into the dirty team talk, and sure go ahead and tell me that, I won't argue with you, but Suh WTF, not only was it bad that they are pulling you off a guy, you have to kick him to make it worse!!! You already made an *** of yourself, why not make it worse on National TV, in front of the masses that are watching on Thanksgiving?

There were penalties on both teams that whole game, so I don't want to hear anyone say the Lions got too many penalties.

I hope they lose every game for the rest of the year. Look out in the Super Dome, I am guessing Suh get's a suspension and then Jim Schwartz can act like the little ***** he is when the Saints put a beating on their *** too, you count on that!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lost all respect I had for Suh, and the Lions defense as a whole over his ejection.

Sure you can say "I told you so" when I didn't buy into the dirty team talk, and sure go ahead and tell me that, I won't argue with you, but Suh WTF, not only was it bad that they are pulling you off a guy, you have to kick him to make it worse!!! You already made an *** of yourself, why not make it worse on National TV, in front of the masses that are watching on Thanksgiving?

There were penalties on both teams that whole game, so I don't want to hear anyone say the Lions got too many penalties.

I hope they lose every game for the rest of the year. Look out in the Super Dome, I am guessing Suh get's a suspension and then Jim Schwartz can act like the little ***** he is when the Saints put a beating on their *** too, you count on that!
Just confirms my hatred for the Lions.
The are next on my list of teams to hate.
And I used to feel sorry for them for 0-16? Well no more. I hope they keep on losing for a long time. For a very very long time.
They are all scum. Starting with their head coach who starts brawls with opposing head coaches. (Remember the 49ers!)
I breathed a sigh of relief when he and MM parted ways.

Anyway, us Packers fans along with the team can have a very happy Thanksgiving starting with being thankful that we are Packers fans and not Detioit Lions fans!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won't get a fine 'cause he met with the commish to justify such things and to kiss butt, remember?

OK.
Seriously.
And kick him out.

L

Lunchboxer

And I used to feel sorry for them for 0-16? Well no more. I hope they keep on losing for a long time. For a very very long time.
They are all scum. Starting with their head coach who starts brawls with opposing head coaches. (Remember the 49ers!)

Anyway, us Packers fans along with the team can have a very happy Thanksgiving starting with being thankful that we are Packers fans and not Detioit Lions fans!

I know. Shouldent the Coaches be telling something to Suh if you keep this up we will suspend you. Suh is making the team look bad.

I bet after he got the boot. Rodger Goodell called Suh at halftime telling the Fine and whatnot.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not the fine I'm interested in. Suh should be suspended and I bet he will be. The question is for how many games. He's a cancer to his own team now. Can you say Albert Haynesworth?

And Schwartz....what do you just bet this dirty play is an attitude that comes from the top down? What a ****** of a head coach he looks like now.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

Yeah same with me, I felt bad for them going 0-16, not now. They deserve every bad thing they get. Then during the game, flag, flag, flag, and Schwartz is just freaking out,you know that don't help your team! It's cool to support your players like Madden did back in the day, but the more you're freaking, it's not helping things get done.

I'm all for aggressive defenses, I used to watch the Oilers, I was a huge fan of the "House of Pain" and everyone including Chuck Noll called them dirty (Even though Noll is famous for his dirty defenses in the 70's), I really like the old 90's Buffalo Bills with Bruce Smith, and as much as I hate the Cowboys, their Doomsday Squad from the late 1970's was a defense I really liked researching for their good play in 4-3, but I am not a fan of the Lions dirty play today. Suh could have hurt someone, not just by the kick, but he was on top of that guy, it's bad enough they have to grab you and get you off a guy, but make it worse by kicking him.

I didn't get to watch the entire 100% game, as I was leaving my parents, and listening to most of it on the radio, but I did see that play, and I was just shocked. BTW if anyone thinks Joe Buck is a bad commentator, turn on the radio, better commentators there.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, a Vikings kick to the Packer's nads was only $25000. So I'm going with that. But I'm hoping also for at least a one game suspension.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Suh don't need a fine, suspend him the next 2 or 3 games.

He better be suspended going into the New Orleans game. They have yet to play the Giants and I am already pumped for this game. I want the Saints to blow them out next, then I can softly hum a tune to both the teams I watch every Sunday over coming the Lions crap to put a beating on them.

Who Dat Detroit? Drew Brees 3 TD's, 300+ passing yards, dat's who!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I got Titans vibes today.....with the old head stomper.

They are a disgrace to the entire league by never cutting Cortland Finnegan after all the trouble he has started.

When I see the Titans play dirty, I am thankful they are not the Oilers, or I'd really be ashamed.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
After driving Dietrich-Smith's face into the ground about three times he kicked him in the arm. All of this was after Dietrich-Smith PANCAKED Suh. The Lions were disrespected before this even happened. The Packers are one of the most respected teams in the NFL. We also happen to win every time we play.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said he was clearly being put in a bad position by Dietrich Smith and that he was trying to remove himself from the situation and was counterbalancing himself when he stood up. He also said that he and God both know the truth.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well let's see first try to insert the Packer players head under the turf, then contemplate stomping his nads, but decide on trying to break his arm instead.

No, you're not a dirty player, no no no.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He said he was clearly being put in a bad position by Dietrich Smith and that he was trying to remove himself from the situation and was counterbalancing himself when he stood up. He also said that he and God both know the truth.

Really? He said that?

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say $50k and no games. He will not get suspended. I wish he would get suspended every week. Every week he has at least one hands to the face or personal foul in which he trys to rip someones head/helmet off - usually after the whistle.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talk to the hand.
(Well, not mine cause he'll reach out and break it.)
Players seem to fit the image of Detroit.
Nuthin but a bunch of thugs and gangstas.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Reading comments on his presser on NFL everyone (or 99%) of what I read were calling him a liar

Members online

Latest posts