OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When he plays the Pack in January, I think they will have a keen eye on him and Smith ...

But here is something even more bizare, even to us Lions....

Goodell himself encouraged Suh to appeal, Here is the link

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2011/11/29/2596929/ndamukong-suh-suspension-appeal-lions

Also its a known fact EVERY PLAYER that is suspended by the league is encouraged to fight it by the player asscotioation
seems like a waste of time... I just wish Suh would take the 2 games and be done, he'll be fresh to blow up the "Queens" offensive line !!!
In a related story Suh and Goddell have moved in together and are even sleeping in the same bed.
"Nothing going on between us." Goddell insisted. "I just really like the guy after our first meeting."

RickInAZ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The appeal is being expedited. It'll be decided before this weekend. In all likelihood, Suh will miss the next two games. I did find it interesting that Vanden Bosch thought it was going to be overturned because "there's not a lot of precedent." I wonder what he meant by that? Not a lot of precedent for suspending players for stomping on other players? Or not a lot of precedent for Suh being an unmitigated jerk? Whatever the case, he's talking out his rear end.

Lionsfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The appeal is being expedited. It'll be decided before this weekend. In all likelihood, Suh will miss the next two games. I did find it interesting that Vanden Bosch thought it was going to be overturned because "there's not a lot of precedent." I wonder what he meant by that? Not a lot of precedent for suspending players for stomping on other players? Or not a lot of precedent for Suh being an unmitigated jerk? Whatever the case, he's talking out his rear end.

I think what KVB was saying is that the NFL can't compaire what Suh did to what Haynesworth did,
and then before that, play like what Suh as done was just part of the NFL ... Here is the article I think that quote may have been taken from

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-suhsuspended

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think what KVB was saying is that the NFL can't compaire what Suh did to what Haynesworth did,
and then before that, play like what Suh as done was just part of the NFL ... Here is the article I think that quote may have been taken from

And the punishment reflected that. Five games for Haynesworth and two for Suh. His appeal won't be upheld.

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Suh's play during the whistle is part of the NFL. It's the excessive stuff and after the whistle activity is not part of the NFL. Maybe 20 - 25 years ago it was part of the NFL, whether it's for the best or worst is up for the fans to decide, but the players must play within the rules that are presented now.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ the only way for him to be anything close to a clean player would be to dump a bucket of bleach on him. He is dirty and wont change.....you can take the thug out of the hood, but not the hood out of the thug.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rats for this old thread bump. i saw the headline and thought he was just suspend for 2 games this season!

Reaction score
Bret Belima worst coach ever. Loses 2 Rose Bowls in a ROW! in a ROW!!

Keeping this sig till he finally wins a rose bowl or gets fired. Im hoping the latter.
LOL... This is irony at its max. We get 3rd place in our division, yet somehow still make the rose bowl for a 3rd consecutive time, we have a chance of actually winning, but he will not coach it, and yet he wasn't fired.

Members online

Latest posts