Official Ravens shout box

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My point would be some special teams guy eff’s up and people “can’t believe it”…. Mr. “I stayed home sick and stubbed my toe” misses a wide open guy and… meh

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you just quit, he is an MVP candidate again, Rodgers is awesome, your hate is childish
What he said was 100% true - Adams was wide open for a huge play on what should have been an easy pitch and catch and AR missed him bad. The Special or not so Special Teams - Oh well

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The RB's need to bounce outside, the interior D is pretty stout. I'd like to see them hand off to MVS jet sweep to stretch this D a little, also.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
My point would be some special teams guy eff’s up and people “can’t believe it”…. Mr. “I stayed home sick and stubbed my toe” misses a wide open guy and… meh
The obvious difference being that our special teams unit is ranked dead last in the NFL and Mr. "I stayed home sick and stubbed my toe" is 2nd in the ****ing MVP race.

Stay in the kiddy pool, sport.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Erin Andrews just corrected the Raven's D coordinator's comment...doesn't want AR to leave injured, just sore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts